I think I love you

Written: September 3. 2012

----

Simon and I sit in the waiting/dressing room for the judges. David and Michael are replaced by someone called Alesha Dixon and David Walliams. I am not quite sure how to feel about them. They are somehow weird to me. David is always trying to be funny, well that's his job, and I can't read him. 

Alesha is beautiful and I don't know... I just don't really know what to think about her. At least I am not the only one with an ugly laugh... Alesha's is way worse than mine. That's not to argue with. So since I don't like any of the new judges I spend my time with Simon. We always had a special realationship. It started as just friends but lately I realised it is more than friendship for me.

I fell in love with him and now I am afraid to get hurt... He had so many girlfriends and almost none of them lastet for very long. Were they just not his type or isn't he thy type for long term realationships? God this is making me sick! It's just so complicated to fall in love with your best friend. There is so much more at stake.

If I lose him as a lover, my better half will be gone too so I don't dare to tell him how I really feel. He smiles at me and I melt away. He is sitting in his hair and make up chair. I eat fruits and watch him since I am already finished. Alesha and David are here too but like always, I just ignore them.

Simon's POV

I came back to BGT because I couldn't stand being away from Amanda. We are supposed to be just best friends and I overstepped that line. I fell in love with that gorgeous woman and I don't know what to do. I can't tell if she is flirting because she loves me since she is flirting with everybody.

And then there is that problem with Alesha and David. I thought it would be a good idea since Alesha is a girl and David is funny but Amanda doesn't show any interest in making new friends. Instead she just plays it as long as we are on stage and as soon as we get off stage she just talks with me and ignores the two of them.

I feel sorry for them. Alesha was so happy to not be the only woman and now Amanda doesn't even talk to her. It is eating at her and I can tell she isn't happy about the situation. David is dealing with it. He doesn't like Amanda at all since she was so rude to him since day one.

Why does everything I do have to go wrong? I smile at Amanda and she sits there and eats her fruit. God how much I would want to just grab and kiss her. I get my everything done and walk over to Alesha. Before I can reach her Amanda calls me over.

I sigh. How long will this continue? I don't have the nerves to deal with it... I'll talk to Amanda. I take her hand and drag her out of the waiting room. I take her with me to my dressing room and she says, "Simon people are going to talk..."

"Well that is still better than not talking at all. Can't you be at least a bit nicer to Alesha and David?" I ask and she sighs and rolls her eyes. "Why? I don't like them..." she says and I sigh. "Amanda..." I say and she walks over to my couch and sits down. "Simon..." she says.

"I want you to be at least a bit nicer to them..." I say and she comes over to me. She walks seductively and slow. God that woman knows how to get what she wants... She reaches me and bites onto her lip. She lets her finger walk up my chest and whispers into my ear, "Then make me..."  God she is driving me crazy... She walks slowly around me and smirks at me.

Amanda's POV

I am being risky with being so seductive but I know how to play him right. He normally leaves it to it and I can continue with what I am doing. Suddenly he grabs me and slams me into the wall. I moan in pain but my moan is captured by his lips on mine. I open my eyes wide and feel his tongues slip into my mouth. 

I kiss him back and feel his hand move between my legs. I close my eyes and give into it. Suddenly he stops and walks backwards. "So are you going to be nicer to them?" he asks and smirks at me. "You are mean Simon," I sigh and smooth out my dress.

"Do you want to continue that?" he aks and presses his body into mine. "Or not?" he says and backs away. Shit he knows how to play me. "Fine..." I say and he smiles at me. Our heads move closer together and we meet for a sweet and slow kiss.

We break away and I look him deep into his eyes. "You know that I wouldn't have said yes if I hadn't fallen in love with you?" I say and he nods his head. "And you know that I have also fallen for you?" he asks and I just kiss him again.