Are you okay?

How long has it been since a man has kissed my tender lips or touched my longing body? I don't even know anymore. All I know is that I long for Simon to feel the same for me as I do for him. I love him so much that whenever I'm with him I completely lose myself.

"Amanda are you already excited for the live shows?" He asks me as we wait for the rehearsal to begin. We are alone and for the first time in weeks I can't control my thoughts.

"Of course I am," I say, the place between my thighs making me cross my legs. "Your dress looks... interesting," he says and by the look on his face I can tell it's too revealing in his opinion. "And what do you mean by interesting?" I say, noticing his eyes wandering over my body and stopping at my cleavage a bit longer.

"I mean... it sure looks good, but what does your boyfriend say about this?" he asks and I roll my eyes. "I have told you like ten thousand times already that my ugly ass is single like a pringle," I say and he laughs.

"I wouldn't call that ass of yours ugly, but do as you wish," he says and smirks at me. The burning heat inside of my middle gets unbearable and I think of an excuse to remove myself from the situation.

"I'm sorry, but I think I should go and get my makeup redone... I smuged a bit of it and I want to look perfect," I say but he pulls me back down and into his lap, where he holds me captive by wrapping his arms around my body.

"Simon," I whine and he just smirks. "I think you already look perfect," he says and his lips are damn close to my own. "Amanda," he says and I just stare at his lips. Gosh I just want to kiss him, but I know it's not a good idea.

He's a womanizer. He doesn't love me and I am the one to get hurt at the end of this. I want to spare me the heartbreak and the tears. I try to get out of the embrace and get a distance between us, but he refuses to let me go.

"Simon, please let go of me," I say nicely and he just holds me tighter.  "Why do you want to go now? A second ago you were about to kiss me and now you can't wait to get away from me," he says and I finally manage to get away from him.

"Because I don't want to get hurt," I say honestly and he looks at me surprised. "Why would you get hurt?" he asks and I roll my eyes, rubbing my arm nervously. "You know exactly what I mean..." I say and he just laughs. 

"Don't say you are in love with me," he says and I don't say a word. He's such an ass. "Oh, you are..." he says and his face falls as he realizes what that means. "Amanda... I'm just not-" but I cut him off before he can say another word.

"I know. You are not interested in a relationship with me and don't want our friendship to go to waste. I understand..." I say bitterly, fighting tears. I quickly leave the room before he has the chance to stop me and run towards my room, seeking the comfort of being alone.

"I'm such an idiot..." I say to myself as I empty the glass of vodka in one gulp, feeling the burning liquor going down my throat. The whole bottle quickly follows and I'm completly drunk. I hear a knock on my door and yell, "Come in."

I look at David as he closes the door behind him and the shock on his face as he finally sees me. "You're supposed to be live in less than two hours! How can you be drunk?" he whisper yells. "Don't ask," I say and he just rolls his eyes.

"Come on... let's get you out of that dress and home. You won't go live in that state... You'll embarrass yourself," he says and walks over to me. He grabs a hold of me and tries to lift me off the couch, but I don't want him to so I wiggle myself out of his arms.

"Amanda... I just want to help you," he says and I just giggle. "Nobody can help me David," I say and try to stand up, but end up falling into David. He tries to catch me but we both just fall flat onto the ground.

"Ouch!" I say and rub my elbow as I continue sitting on David, not giving a damn. "Amanda. Can you please stand up?" he asks annoyed and I try to stand up, but my way too tight dress makes it impossible to move. "I can't... My dress is too tight," I say and he just sighs.

"Then take it off," he says and I try to reach my zipper, but I can't. "I can't reach my zipper," I pout and he lifts his upper body to wrap his arms around me and zip me down. "Thanks," I say and hickup.

"You're welcome... And now get the hell out of that dress and off of me. You're heavy," he says and I am too wasted to be offended. I slip my dress past my shoulders and down to my hips, revealing my white lace bra.

David looks away and the red creeps up to his cheeks. "Oh is somebody embarrassed?" I ask and lean down to pinch his cheeks, but don't have enough balance to hold myself so I just fall onto him and we look at each other for a moment before our lips connect in a heated kiss.

"Ama- What on earth?!" Simon says as he opens the door and stares at us in shock. I back away from David and hickup. "Simon it's not what it looks like," David says, but Simon just slams the door shut behind him...

Well I totally screwed this.