Dancing lessons

UPDATE

She has been in a coma for two months now and it's hard for all of us. She is fine after a few troubles in the first months and her babys are devoloping just perfect and are soon ready to be born. The doctors can't tell when she will be with us again but they say january or february next year is realistic. For the lack of updates I am so sorry because I just became a mother and now that her husband had to go on a buisness trip I take care of her one year old and the fife months old twins and I am a little bit overwhelmed with the whole situation. I get rarely enough to sleep and I had to stop studying to be able to be there for the four babys. I hope this all will get better soon so I can update more often some of her work. So she wrote that one shot like two years ago when she had a crazy time and was in love wit Dirty Dancing so all I know is that she wrote that during that time and I didn't have the time to read it so I can't say anything about warnings or that stuff so I hope there is nothing too dirty and more dancing... Well hope you enjoy it. I included the song they'll dance to with a link. Hope you lilke the song as much as she.

-------

"Oh come on Mandy... It will be fun!" Alesha says and tries to get me into the boad. "I don't want to... I can't dance and I will never be able to move my body like that. I will just step onto my partners feet the whole time," I say and try to get rid of her. "I bet your little booty will move just fine to the music. And besides that it's just the four of us, You, David, Simon and me. Come on it will be fun," she says and bets her eyelashes at me.

"That's even worse. You and David will dance together and I will embarrass myself in front of my boss and ruin his tenthousand dollar shoes. Never ever," I say and shake my head. "Then I will call Cheryl and tell her Simon wants her to dance with him and us..." she says and knows she has me. Cheryl is my worst enemy.

She is all over Simon and everytime she is around he forgets totally about us. It's not like he likes her. In fact she hates her but hasn't got the balls to tell her that. Well it is kind of sweet that he isn't mean enough to blow her off but I don't like her having her hands all over him and a dance class won't make that any better.

"I hate you sometimes, you know that?" I say and she hugs me, laughing. "I love you, too. And now I just need to tell Simon that you asked him to do this dance class with you," she says and runs away before I can stop her."

"Alesha!" I yell but it already is too late. God that girl is getting on my nerves sometimes. I walk towards my car and unlock it. I sit down and drive towards my apartment. It's small but cozy... just like I want it. It's girly and everywhere are pink accents to the style of the old building. When I first moved in it was all dark and rusty but with the time I turned it into a girl palast.

The first time Alesha was here she didn't want to go because she was in love with my so called home. Still there is something missing, I can't quite make out what. As soon as I let my bag drop to the floor next to the counter in my hallway, I hear my phone ring.

I look at the caller ID and see it's Alesha who is calling. "Hello annoying best friend," I say and hear her laughing at the other end of the line. "Glad to talk to you, too," she says and I smirk. "What are you calling for? We literaly talked ten minutes ago..." I say and she laughs nervously. "Well I told you about this dance class, didn't I?" she asks while I take of my high heels and throw them across the room.

"Yeah you did. Why are you asking?" I say and begin to take out all the things I need for dinner. "Well, the first lesson is in one hour..." she says and I accidentally let the butter drop to the ground. "Alesha! You tell me that now? I only have one hour to get ready and I don't have dance shoes... I need to shower and oh god there is so much I need to do!" I say and stuff the things back into the fridge before I run down the hallway towards my room.