Chapter 2

Zali opened her eyes lazily. She wasn't sure how she managed to fall asleep, especially since she could almost feel the Succubus in her body. She hoped when she woke she would find that this was a terrible dream.

Instead she found the succubus sitting at her desk going through the book Zali stole. She was wearing a pair of Zali's underwear and one of her bra's. Zali was surprised that the bra fit her. She was sure that yesterday her breasts were twice Zali's.

Zali sat up and rubbed her eyes. Izzy's wings were gone, but her horns and tail were still there, the latter of which was swaying behind the chair as she read.

"Good morning Mistress." Izzy said even though she didn't turn around.

"Morning." Zali answered flatly. She still didn't trust the demon at all, and wanted to find the quickest way to get rid of her.

"I have a question for you." Izzy asked. "You wish to learn as many forms of magic as you can, yes?"

"Of course. Isn't that the dream of any great mage?"

"And you wish to join the Hunter's Guild to assist you in reaching this goal?"

"Yes. Is that really so hard to understand?"

"Why do you not go to the Wizard's Tower in Exodious? Is it because you do not trust demons?"

"Vampires slaughtered my father in cold blood. He was hunting a werewolf and I guess that werewolf was in service to a Pureblood who didn't like his pets being killed." Zali explained. "So yeah, I don't have much trust for demons."

"I see. I hope that I can one day change your mind." Izzy turned and looked at her with a guilty smile. Like she wanted to seem like she was unphased, but her eyes betrayed her guilt over Zali's hurt.

"You feel my emotions, don't you?" Zali asked.

"As if they were my own." Izzy confessed. "I do not believe that you feel my pain, as in getting out of bed I tripped over the blankets and fell onto your floor. But I know I will feel yours."

"Then if you die I won't?" Zali questioned, a gleam of hope in your eyes.

"I'm not certain, and I know you would rather not find out." The demon shrugged. "While normally I wouldn't offer, I know with this information you may try to kill me to avoid me getting you into any trouble, so I ask instead of thinking of ways to kill me, why do you not just put a collar on me so I'm forced to obey your will?"

Zali blinked then face palmed. "I don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place."

"I'd supply you with a collar, but I fear you wouldn't trust it. So instead I'll simply say the chant if you so allow it."

"Go ahead." Zali waved her off as she picked herself out of bed and went over to her dresser.

"I will myself to you, Mistress Zali." Izzy said simply, and a purple collar materialized around her neck. She touched it gently, like she was terrified that she would be abused, but managed a weak smile at Zali as she turned around to face her.

"You were abused once?" Zali asked.

"As a Succubus, we can be summoned by individuals seeking pleasure if we so choose to go that route. Most young Succubi do so to gain magical experience in teleportation and manipulation, as well as to advance our race. One of my Summoners placed a collar on me the moment I stepped through the portal, and I was trapped in their service for a few years before they were slain by the Hunter's Guild. The Hunter who found me took notice of my battered state, and released me of service. Instead of wasting his chance at life, I joined the Wizard's Tower to advance my own studies in magic. After graduating I-"