Chapter 70

Zali and Isirona made their way back towards their dorm wordlessly. They didn't really know what to say other than to compliment the Fox as they had just witnessed her unleash power they had not thought she be capable. They always knew she was powerful, but to see her take on someone who was thought to be the literal Grim Reaper and servant of Hades and win?

As Isirona closed the door behind them Zali sat on the couch and stared at darkened screen of the TV.

Isirona came over and sat beside her, holding up her head with her arm as she faced her lover while she rested her legs on their coffee table. "Are you really so surprised?"

"I didn't know she could change her own element like that." Zali confessed.

"I didn't either. She's a Fire Fox for a reason. To have her use the near polar opposite element from her own is rather impressive." Isirona nodded in agreement. "Her mother chose a very interesting gift."

"A gift?"

"Her right bracer. The stones were wrapped around it like a bracelet. It basically refracts her own element and changes it to a different one. I'm willing to bet the bracelet she used to make it was a gift from her mother that Chysolite turned into something more practical."

"That's crazy though." Zali sighed. "So she has a whole bunch of different elements she can use?"

"It's likely."

"Jeez."

"Is she not becoming more and more attractive to you each day?" Isirona grinned.

Zali paused, eyes widening a bit before her cheeks flushed over pink. She looked back at her succubus to try and glare at her, but instead of Isirona staring back at her, it was Kai seated in the succubi's place, smiling at her with Isirona's violet eyes.

"Isirona!" Zali yelped. "That's not- what are you-?"

Isirona laughed and wiggled her new ears happily before leaning forward as Zali turned to back away from her. Zali backed up against the armrest of the couch as Isirona put her hands on the young mage's legs as she straddled her in Kai's form. The violet eyes easily gave away that it wasn't truly Kai, and the fact Zali could still feel her connection to the succubi did even more.

"I am simply teasing you my love. Is this not what you enjoy the most?"

"Isirona." Zali retorted, trying her best to steel her quivering voice.

"What's wrong Zali?" Isirona asked, her voice no longer her own and instead it was the fox's.

"This isn't funny." Zali answered.

"Does this not entertain you?"

"Isirona."

"My dearest, your body betrays you." Isirona smiled. "You need only tell me to stop and I will. Instead you just complain."

"Isirona!"

Isirona answered by leaning forward, her hands skillfully unbuttoning Zali's shirt. The fox's ears wiggled as they gently brushed Zali's chin as Isirona licked Zali's neck.

"I-Isirona!"

"Hmm? What is it?"

Zali pushed Isirona up holding her at arm's length and preventing her from leaning forward. The sultry grin she wore along with Kai's face was almost unnerving. Having a Goddess look at her like a plaything wasn't something she was ready for.

"Kai is my best friend! I can't just sleep with her!"

"You're not sleeping with her you're sleeping with me." Isirona answered, the fox's tail waving behind her. "I just have Kai's appearance for the moment."