Chapter 14

Zali stepped out of the pocket dimension, followed by Vanessa who was wearing her signature smile. They stood in front of Vanessa's small house, the street lamps the only light around them as the girl turned and faced her tutor.

"Thank you so much for today." Ness told her. "Really, thank you. I'm going to nail that test." She pumped her fist victoriously like you would after bowling a strike.

"It's not a problem." Zali shrugged. "I'm glad I could help."

"Would you be annoyed if we did this again?" Vanessa questioned cautiously, worried she would be rejected.

"I suppose we could. But don't tell anyone I'm helping you. I don't want everyone coming to me and asking for help. That's Izzy's job." Zali waved her off, turning away to go back into the portal.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise. Thanks again!" Vanessa smiled before running into her house as Zali stepped back into the field of perfection.

She noted the Nymphs frolicking through the flowers, chasing each other like children, before finally noticing that the bed in the center of the field was now occupied. She made her way over finding Izzy laying on her stomach, the blankets pulled around her shoulders tightly like she was cold.

"Are you alright?" Zali asked, looking down at her succubus.

"Stressed." she confessed, with a long sigh to top it off. "I knew this would be hard, but I didn't expect other teachers to hate me so much. Though, I suppose it's only natural, they were hunting demons their whole lives."

"Where did they even get that lizard?"

"It was a relative of a komodo dragon. They live in the dense forests around the volcanos in the Realm of Dragons. Your brother wants to keep it as a pet."

"I'm honestly not surprised." Zali sighed, sitting on the bed watching the Nymphs dash around, sometimes falling into the tall grass and standing up a few yards away. "How are they doing that?"

Zali felt the bed shift, finding Izzy had moved so she was on her side, supporting her head with her arm. "They're nature spirits and can blend into the flora around them. It's like an extension of them."

"Are they together?"

"They're siblings."

"Did you ever...""

"No." Izzy laughed. "They're my hired help. As you said to Vanessa, they're simply the gardeners."

"I thought they used to be your mana helpers."

"They did. But not through sex. We just snuggled. Since there's two of them snuggled into me, I got the same amount of mana as if I was sleeping with one of them." The succubus shrugged like it was something that should have been obvious before rolling back onto her back, putting her hands over her stomach like she was about to be lowered into an opened grave.

Her eyes closed, allowing Zali to once again take in how beautiful she was. She was still wearing the same shirt and jeans she went to school in, but she didn't look at all uncomfortable. If anything her features were completely calm.

"I thought you were stressed?"

"I was."

"Why aren't you anymore?"

"I have you to talk to." Izzy confessed, opening one eye to watch her lover's reaction before quickly closing it again, pretending to sleep.

"You are the worst." Zali retorted, rolling her eyes, trying her best to ignore how cheesey the succubus was at flirting.

"Can you lay with me?"

"There's still a few more things I need to do. And don't you have homework to grade?"