Chapter 5

"What do you want to do about my teaching?" Izzy asked as she thumbed through her book, sitting on her mistress's bed. Zali was going over her own homework at her desk.

"I guess we can use your Pleasure Pocket." Zali answered with a shrug. "But I don't think my mom and brother would like that idea."

"I suppose not. While they pretend to trust me, I don't believe they enjoy my company. Your brother seems to like me a lot more than your mother, but that doesn't really change the fact that they don't trust me." Izzy answered.

"It's been a few days... and mom practically stands in the corner watching us all the time." Zali sighed.

"When you finish your homework we can go." Izzy told her.

"I can finish it later." Zali admitted. "Let's go now."

"You have a decent chunk of work you need to get done. Do that first so you don't get in trouble."

"I'm not interested in academics." Zali sighed. "They won't help me in the future."

Izzy chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Zali snapped, looking over at the succubus who didn't even remove her eyes from her book.

"I'm a teacher, so you saying that means nothing to me because I know it to be untrue." Izzy retorted. "I cannot resist your commands, but I'd advise that you finish your homework."

Zali rolled her eyes. "I'll do another page, but that's it. Then you're taking me to your pocket dimension so you can teach me those spells."

"As you wish" Izzy nodded, bowing her head slightly.

Zali went back to her homework, and continued working on it. Izzy was happily reading her book on the bed.

After a few minutes, Zali closed her books and stood up. "Alright. I'm ready."

"Very well. Would you like to inform your mother before we go?"

"No. She'll just make a big deal about it. But leave a way for her to enter the pocket if she needs to." Zali ordered.

Izzy opened her palm in front of her and a portal opened in front of her. She got off the bed and stepped around the portal. "Are you ready?"

"Just step through here?" Zali questioned.

"Indeed. After you Mistress." Izzy bowed respectively.

Zali cautiously put her hand through the portal. She expected it to feel like walking through a spider web, but instead it felt the same as walking through a doorway.

She stepped in, finding the area she was in very different than she expected it to be.

She was in the middle of a lush green field, with a huge purple bed in the center. Surrounding the field was a river, and past that was a wall of trees.

"This is amazing." Zali said in awe as she looked around.

Izzy stepped through the portal with a smile. "I'm glad you think so." Izzy explained. "Shall we begin?"

"Yes." Zali smiled.

"First things first." Izzy smiled before snapping her fingers getting Zali's desk to appear a meter away from the bed. "You need to finish your homework."

"You sneaky little-"

"You can either finish your homework, or you can join me in bed. Naked." Izzy answered, a devilish grin on her face.

Zali rolled her eyes. "Or I can leave."

"You could. But then you won't be here for my lesson." Izzy retorted.