Chaper 59

Isirona sprawled out on the bed with a happy grin as Zali sat next to her with a soft smile. The young mage couldn't help but take Isirona's hand once more and the succubus had no quarrels with it.

"It's strange to be back here. It's a nostalgic feeling even though I've been here the whole time." The succubus explained, her eyes staring at Zali for a few seconds before she closed them still holding her smile.

"While you were... missing memories, you said you didn't know why you were so different. Why you were reacting the way you did when even you thought you'd be trying to be... a pain..."

Isirona smirked. "You're curious as to why on several occasions, I told you I would likely be trying to cause trouble and take advantage of you and other people, yet when it actually happened I was relatively calm?"

"Pretty much yeah."

"My mind hadn't completely forgotten who you were but the memories were fuzzy. But my body and soul knew exactly who you were. You were my Zali, even if I couldn't remember your name." Isirona answered, opening her eyes to see her lover watch her with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Are you seducing me right now?" She asked.

"Don't I always?"

"But you're still being honest?"

"Of course. I'd never lie." The succubus smiled. "Did you think that I would?"

"I just, didn't realize how much of an effect I had on you. You're always flirting with me and making me uncomfortable, and I knew you loved me unconditionally when I got hurt, but to see you be so different from what you thought you'd be? I can't help but think either you were lying, or you care about me enough to prevent your mind from taking control. And you never lie to me."

"You do have an effect on me, one I'm not entirely sure I understand." Isirona admitted as she sat up to face her lover. "But I know there's no place I'd rather be."

Zali smiled and moved onto the succubi's lap so she was straddling her where they wrapped their arms around each other and pulled their bodies together. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Zali leaned back a bit, still leaving her arms wrapped around Isirona's neck so the two of them could gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. "So you really do feel better?"

"I do. Everything just feels a bit nostalgic now."

"So you said. Should I be worried?"

"Not at all my love. For now, enjoy yourself."

"Enjoy myself?"

"Too straight forward?" Isirona grinned.

"Hmm..." Zali rolled her eyes with a smile. "I wonder?"

"Is there something you'd rather do instead then?" Isirona questioned.

"I think I'm fine where I am." The mage grinned before kissing her succubus happily getting her to smile and return the kiss.

"How's your chest?" Isirona asked between kisses.

"It'll be fine. Though I wouldn't mind some healing." Zali answered, leaning back a bit as Isirona held up her hands and placed them over the mage's chest where her magic sparked under her fingertips. Zali smiled and leaned back to stretch. "Have I ever told you how much I love your hands?"

"I got the impression you loved more than just my hands." She grinned.

"I do. But you're hands heal me." The mage admitted as she pulled her shirt over her head. "Makes what comes next not hurt so bad."