Chapter 15

Their kiss was filled completely with passion as Zali's tongue wrestled with Izzy's for dominance. The succubus wrapped her hands around her mistress' neck as she unbuttoned Izzy's blouse.

Izzy dragged her nail's across Zali's back as she removed the Succubi's shirt and was glad to find the clasp to her bra on the front between her lovely mounds.

Zali's body reacted on it's own, separating their lips but trailing kisses from her cheek, down her neck, and onto her chest before latching onto a nipple, teething it softly. Izzy reacted by arching her back, stuffing more of her breast into Zali's craving mouth.

When Zali looked up she found that Izzy's eyes were glaze over in happiness and pleasure. Her breathing was ragged, and panting. She didn't know if it was sweat or the water from the shower dripping down her forehead.

She was ready, and waiting. Craving the touch of her lover, the one she desperately wanted to keep. The more the young girl touched her, the more she knew this is where she wanted to stay, who she wanted to be with.

"Zali." The succubus gasped.

The young mage raised her head to look at her. "Are you alright?"

"I love you. I won't leave. I'm completely and undeniably yours." The succubus admitted, a smile touching her face as she closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of the woman on top of her.

"Good." Zali nodded. "If you ever left me I'd have my brother hunt and kill you."

"I'd expect nothing less my love." Izzy laughed.

Zali leaned back, undoing Izzy's buckle and pealing her wet jeans off her body. "Next time don't get in the shower with your clothes on."

"If I'm being honest I didn't expect to join you so suddenly." Izzy confessed. "I thought I'd be able to give you a strip tease. But you needed the hug."

Zali didn't answer, and instead returned her mouth to Izzy's breast getting her to gasp again. Her left hand moving to her thigh as her right pinched her other nipple.

Izzy's breath was ragged, her body being brought closer and closer to the brink. "You're getting good at this." She confessed.

Zali once again ignored her partner. She didn't want to say anything to make her think she was learning from the succubus. Though it's not like she could have picked it up from anywhere else.

Zali moved so she had one leg between Izzy's holding her legs apart so her left hand could snake down to her drooling gate, which was already soaked with anticipation.

As a succubus, her body knew exactly what to expect, and she'd be lying if she tried to say otherwise. Zali was glad that the succubus was so ready and waiting. Otherwise she might have thought she was doing something wrong.

Sure enough, her first finger slipped in almost effortlessly, getting a sharp gasp from Izzy, her nails digging into Zali's back almost painfully.

"There's supposed to be a bit more foreplay, love." Izzy answered, holding into her lover tightly.

"Sh-should I take it out?"

Izzy laughed, causing Zali to relax. "Finish what you started hun." Izzy then sunk her teeth into Zali's shoulder, getting her to wince in pain.

The raw scratches on her back from Izzy's nails quickly turned to a burning pleasure, same as the bite on her shoulder. Her right hand continued to pinch at Izzy's right nipple as her left hand poked and prodded her most sensitive place.

Izzy's arms fell from Zali's back, pleasure filled gasp and moans were the only audible thing in the dimension. Zali added another finger, causing Izzy's back to arch again, which made Zali's fingers go deeper into her moist cavern. Her thrusting followed a slight rhythm, trying not to go too slow, but also careful not to go too fast.