JuminxReader ~ Home

Your POV:

"Hey, Elizabeth 3rd." I said to the fluffy white Persian cat who walked across my legs as I sat on the couch, waiting for my boyfriend to return home.

"Meow~" She purred in return. I started to pet her, placing my phone down on the table.

I just got off of the phone with Jumin, who said he was working late at the office tonight. He sounded worried or nervous,it was hard to tell, but after I questioned him, he it was nothing and hung up. Petting Elizabeth made the loneliness gradually fade away a little bit but not completely.

"Even after a year and a half of dating and living in the same house as Jumin, I still miss him the same everyday. It feels empty without him here, doesn't it, Elizabeth?" I ask the cat who was licking her paw.

"Sometimes, I wonder how Jumin didn't go crazy without being able to talk to someone other than a cat and the employees at his office." I said aloud.

Elizabeth 3rd kept meowing a nudging my arm. It's like she was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't understand.

"Oh, yeah. I should probably feed you, right?" I smiled to the cat who jumped off the couch, waiting for me to walk into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and started for the kitchen, were Elizabeth's food is.

~~~~

After getting Elizabeth's food, I sat at the table, watching her eat, when my phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Jaehee.

"Hello, Jaehee." I greeted, answering my phone with a sigh.

"Hello, (Y/n). Are you okay?" Jaehee asked with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The house feels empty when Jumin isn't here after I get home from work." I answered, honestly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess Elizabeth 3rd isn't much help?" She replied.

"Sometimes but not today." I said.

"Why don't you go into the chatroom? Seven or Yoosung might be able to help?" She suggests.

"You're right, but neither of them are online at the moment. I check every now and then." I sighed.

"Oh, I'm getting another call. It must be about the new cat project Mr. Han started. I'll talk to you later, (Y/n). Bye." She said, annoyed, which made me giggle a little.

"Talk to you later, Jaehee." I replied and hung up.

After hanging up, I saw Elizabeth was done eating and has already walked off. I looked at the clock, seeing it was almost 19:30 (7:30).

'I wish you were home.' I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I hear the front doors opening. Smiling, I walk out and see my stressed out boyfriend standing there.

"Hey." I said, causing him to look around and see me standing in front of him.

"Hello, (Y/n). I'm sorry I kept you waiting for so long." Jumin apologized and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's okay." I replied smiling, as I hugged him back, kissing his soft lips.

The kiss was gentle, as Jumin was tired from his long day at work, and it lasted a few second before he pulled away.

"Is the chef still here? I'm starving." He asked, not taking his eyes off me.

"I think he is." I answered. Jumin nodded and started to walk toward the kitchen before he abruptly stopped at the kitchen's door frame.

"Did you eat, yet?" He asked.

"No, I was waiting for you." I replied.

"Okay, I see the chef. I'll ask for him to make a nice meal for the both of us." Jumin smiled and continued walking.

~~~~

Jumin and I were outside, after finishing the amazing meal the chef made, talking about the past year and a half, when he started to stare off into space.

"Jumin? Are you okay?" I ask, placing my hand over his.

"I'm good." He replies, not looking at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask, wanting to be positive.

"Of course, I'm sure. I'm with you." He says, looking over to me with a slight blush.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure. You look like you're trying to decide something." I say, with a small giggle.

"No, I know my answer." Jumin said.

He gently held both of my hands in his. I looked at him with a questionable look.

"Huh?" I ask.

"(F/n) (L/n), the past year and a half were definitely the most amazing years of my life. I didn't think I'd find anyone in this world who'd understand me like you. I'm so thankful you came to RFA. I love you with all of my heart." Jumin confidently told me.

I was still confused until he reached behind him and got down on one knee. He pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a diamond engagement ring. I stood there in shock with my hands over my mouth. Jumin smiled with confidence as he said,

"Will you marry me?"

I couldn't move as tears started to fall down my face.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

Jumin smiled brightly and stood up. He took the ring, and placed it on my ring finger, on my right hand.

I looked at the ring, that was now on my finger, smiling.

Jumin wrapped his arms around me, as I did the same. He lightly kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"I love you, (Y/n), and I always will." Jumin said, breaking our kiss. I laid my head on his shoulder, as we both looked out at the beautiful night sky.

"I love you too, Jumin, and I always will."

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!

Quick Question for future updates:
Do you like to read shorter or longer oneshots?