JaeheexReader ~Holiday Special~

Note: All of the Holiday Specials have the same starting prompt.  

Your POV:

My hastened pace slows just as I reach the doors that lead into the RFA party hall. This will be my first RFA Fundraising Party for the holidays, and I am late due to the horrible traffic that I came upon while trying to get here. I take a deep breath, attempting to calm my nervousness. I grip the small gift bag that holds the present I will be giving to my crush. Straightening my clothes out, I put on a genuine smile and walk inside of the party hall.

After getting inside the party hall, I look around and see if I can spot Jaehee. It doesn't take long before I find her working where all the people are making their donations, so I decide to walk over and help her out.

"Need help?" I ask, sitting down in the chair next to Jaehee and placing the present right beside me.

Jaehee looks over to me and nods. I smile and call over to the line of people, saying I can help whoever is next.

Jaehee and I spent the whole party helping out the people in line who wanted to make donations, so we didn't get to talk to each other. Finally, the party is over and everything is just about cleaned up. I decide to take this time and give Jaehee the present I got for her.

"Hey Jaehee. This is for you." I say, handing over the present to Jaehee as she takes a break by sitting in one of the chairs.

"For me?" Jaehee asks with a surprised tone, as if she were never the one to receive presents but the one to always give them.

"Yup!" I exclaimed, as Jaehee took the present and immediately started opening it.

Jaehee quickly took out the present from the bag and looked at it. It was a customized coffee mug with a picture of us on the front. Jaehee smiled at me, giving me a quick hug and a thank you.

"Here, Y/n. I got this for you." Jaehee smiled and reached for something that was beside her, on the floor.

"Oh. Thank you." I said, taking the present as Jaehee handed it to me.

I teared off all of the wrapping paper and put it beside me, on the table. Inside the wrapping paper was a box. I opened the box, and inside there was a ticket to see Zen's new upcoming musical.

"I bought a ticket for the seat next to that one, so we can go together." Jaehee said with a smile on her face.

"Really?! Thank you Jaehee." I smile at her, giving her a hug.

Jaehee returns the hug by placing her arms around me, but the hug doesn't last very long. As we pull away from each other, I decide that now would be a good time to tell Jaehee how I feel.

"Jaehee. I have to talk to you about something." I say.

"Go ahead." Jaehee replies.

"I have liked you for a really long time. Ever since I joined the organization, I always felt that I had a special connection to you. I love everything about you, and I want to spend a long time with you. I can't ignore it anymore. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend, Jaehee?" I ask with an extremely nervous tone, feeling my face heat up with every word I say.

Jaehee doesn't say anything in return. She just stands there with a shocked expression. It takes a few seconds before Jaehee smiles and brings me into an embrace.

"I love you too, Y/n. I'll be your girlfriend." Jaehee whispers.

As Jaehee finishes, I feel all the nervousness wash away, and I wrap my arms around her, just like she wrapped her arms around me. We stand there for while in an embrace. Everything and everyone in the room feel like they have disappeared, as Jaehee and I stand there in an embrace filled with love.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!