VxReader ~Valentine's Day Special~

A/n: V got eye surgery one month before this oneshot

Your POV:

"V, are you sure you want to go to the park, today? Your eyes are still recovering from the surgery." I tell my boyfriend, who wants to go to the park together for Valentine's Day.

"I'll be fine. The doctor said to rest for two weeks before doing stuff by myself. You don't have to worry about me. Plus, it's our first Valentine's Day together. We can't let it go to waste." V protested.

"I can't help but worry about you, when you say that, though." I say, laying my head on his shoulder.

V and I sat on the couch, taking about what we wanted to do today since it's Valentine's Day. It's our first Valentine's Day together, so we both wanted to make it special. V wants to go to the park, so he'll be able to take pictures of us or just me while we are there. A week after his eye surgery, V started to take pictures with his camera again. I also recently bought V a new camera since the one he was using before was obsolete.

"Y/n, you bought me a new camera, so I don't want your money to go to waste." V pleaded. 

"Okay, I guess we can go. Just please promise that your eyes will be fine." I sigh.

"I promise. I can take care of myself you know, and now I have to take care of my beautiful girlfriend, as well." He said, smiling. I smiled at his comment.

"When do you want to leave?" I ask. V's smile got brighter.

"It's about lunch time, so do you want to leave now and get some late lunch or early dinner there?" He suggested.

"Sure." I say with a smile. It was almost impossible for V's smile to get any brighter at this point.

"Let me go get my equipment, first." He said and got up off the couch to go get his stuff.

~~~~

V and I arrived at the park. There were a few other couples around but not many. We walked to the lake, where we went on our first date. It brought back both good and bad memories, but I tried to focus on the good ones. The lake water was crystal clear, so you could see some small fish swim around together.

Suddenly, I hear a flash go off behind me. I turn around to see my loving boyfriend looking at his newly bought camera. V looks up at me, as I start to walk to him. I stand by his side and look at the camera screen. There's a picture of me looking at the water displayed on the screen.

"Looks beautiful to me." V whispers with a smile. I feel my face slightly heat up, but I smile at the same time.

"It's missing something." I say. V looks back at me with a questioned face.

"What's missing?" He asks.

"You." I smile with a red face. As V smiles at my comment, he leans closer to me and kisses my cheek.

"Okay. We'll take one together then." He says and starts to set up his camera.

~~~~

"Ready?" He asks, smiling. I nod with a smile.

"Okay. One... Two... Three." V states. As he starts to take the picture, V turns both his and my head, and he kisses me on the lips. I instantly kiss him back, enjoying every second of the kiss we were sharing.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/n. I love you so much. Thank you for everything you've done for me." V states as his face goes pink.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, V. I love you so much. If you didn't allow me to stay with you guys the first day I came into the RFA chatroom, I wouldn't be here with you. So, thank you for letting me stay with you guys." I say. We both smile with reddened faces, and look at the photo we just took together, on our first Valentine's Day we shared with each other.