SaeyoungxReaderxSaeran ~ Sibling Love

Requested by: YukiKatsuki

Your POV:

I limp over to the living room couch, trying my best not to hurt my sprained ankle anymore than I already have. Yesterday was my college graduation, and as I was walking in line to get my diploma, I accidentally tripped over a small rock that caused me to sprain my ankle. The trip wasn't enough for anyone other than the people around me to notice, but it was still enough to sprain my ankle.

Sadly, my brothers were busy with fixing an emergency on the messenger, so they didn't get to come to my graduation. I told them it was okay and said I would have one of the RFA members record the entire thing. However with my stubborn brothers, they insisted on having a graduation party today, even after I said it wasn't necessary. All of the other RFA members said they are going to come as well.

Currently, Saeyoung and Saeran are out of the house shopping for things for the party today. Since I know they won't let me help with the party, probably because it is for me and they don't want me to get even more hurt, I am now alone in the house the three of us share.

Before the twins left, they made me a comfortable spot on the couch where I could sit while they were gone. I sit on the couch with three pillows behind me and two blankets over top with my laptop sitting on my lap. As I search through possible jobs, I start to think about the past.

Saeyoung and Saeran are a year older than me. Same mother. Same father. Same accident our parents had. I lived with the twins for almost my entire childhood.

Saeran and I were both physically and mentally abused by our mother, but the reason I was abused wasn't the same as Saeran's. I always threw myself in front of Saeran to protect him from our mother's menacing ways. Seeing Saeran get hurt was the worse thing in the world, so I never failed to protect him after I once saw how cruel our mother was when she hurt him. Saeran, however, didn't like me putting myself in front of him, so after he gained the courage, he always stepped in front of me. Saeyoung always did his best to protect us, but after our mother figured out how good Saeyoung was at getting her to stop hurting us, she started her abusing when Saeyoung was running her chores.

Saeyoung was always the one to get the three of us food. He is the oldest one out of all of us, so he told Saeran and I it was his responsibility to take care of us.

Years later, when I turned fourteen, I was brought out of the house and I lived with our neighbors. Saeyoung told me he talked to our neighbors, and they already knew about our mother's horrible ways. Our neighbors only had room for one person, so Saeyoung told me to go. I was never given an explanation as to why Saeyoung told me to go. I then started going to school and when I finished I got accepted into an amazing college.

Saeyoung and Saeran never told me about what happened to them after I left. I moved in with my brothers two years ago, yet they still haven't said a single word about what happened. Whenever I try to mention it, they always change the topic.

I return to reality, as my laptop battery dies. I look over to the outlet, only to see I didn't plug my laptop in all the way. I sigh.

Suddenly, I hear a loud crash and huge shatter. My head jerks toward the front door, where the sound came from. I get up the best I can with my sprained ankle and walk slowly to the front of the house.

It takes me a minute or two to get to the front door. I see the front door broken, along with Saeran's favorite vase shattered on the floor with one of his favorite flowers that stayed in it. I frown at how upset Saeran will be. Suddenly I see a huge, built man stealing everything out of the kitchen, which was adjacent to the front door.

I start to panic, wishing I could do something to protect our stuff and myself, but I am reminded at the fact I sprained my ankle yesterday, as I try to step forward to hurt the guy enough to call the cops. The man hears me and immediately looks at me. I silently curse myself in regret.

I see the man smirk as he walks toward me, dropping everything he stole. I attempt to run away, but the man grabs my arms, making it impossible for me to get help. Screaming for help won't do anything, but I try anyway.

The man is about to say something, when he is thrown to the other side of the room. I look over, only to see my brothers are home and Saeran just punched the man. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me close. I look up and see Saeyoung holding me. I rest my head on my brother's shoulder as Saeran goes over to the cops, that I just realize are here. I assume the reason I didn't hear them come inside was due to the fact that I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

I close my eyes against Saeyoung's shoulder, trying not to think about what could have happened to me if my brothers didn't come home when they did. Saeyoung picks me up and brings me into the other room. I feel myself starting to cry, as Saeyoung sits us down on the couch in the living room. Saeyoung runs his fingers through my hair in attempt to calm me down.

I takes a couple minutes before I hear footsteps coming toward us. Suddenly, I feel Saeran wrap his arms around me as well. My crying slows down only a little bit, as I continue to cry in my bothers arms.

 It takes only a few minutes with both of my brothers calming me down to actually make my crying stop.

"We knew something was wrong when we were over half way home," Saeran says, breaking the silence.

"You didn't answer my text, so I immediately called the cops and sped home," Saeyoung continues.

I lift my head up from Saeyoung's shoulder and look my two brothers in their golden eyes. I smile and wrap my arms around both of them.

"I love you two so much. I'm so thankful I have you. You're the best brothers in the world," I whisper.

"We love you too, Y/n. You're the best sister in the world," Saeyoung says, as Saeran nods in agreement.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are closed.

Sorry to the requester for taking so long to write this. I didn't mean for it to take this long.

ATTENTION: I will no longer be publishing oneshots in this book. I will be putting out a new book (Mystic Messenger OneShots Book 2) in a few days. I haven't decided when, but I will publish another part when I do.