JuminxReader ~ Birthday Spent With Family

Jumin's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes after my alarm clock waking me up. Today is my birthday, however it is also a work day and there is no reason why I shouldn't go just for that reason. I removed my arms from around Y/n's waist and reached over to shut off my alarm.

Your POV:

Jumin's alarm clock never wakes me up, but for some reason, it did today. I felt Jumin's arm leave from around me, so I opened my eyes.

There I saw Jumin sitting with his legs off of the bed. I closed my eyes remembering that Jumin always gets up early to go to work.

'Wait! Today's his birthday!'

I quickly open my eyes again. Just as Jumin was about to get fully out of bed, I wrapped my arms around him, still in a laying down position. I gently pulled my boyfriend back into bed and curled up with him.

On a normal day, Jumin would have resisted against my pull, but today was different. As I pulled, Jumin laid back down with me, almost like he was reluctant to go to work today.

"Y/n. I'm sorry if I woke you up, however I have to go to work. I don't have time to play this game." Jumin said, but his words seemed forced.

"Jumin." I sighed, closing my eyes again as I rested my head on his chest.

Jumin brought his arms against me again, holding me. He brought me closer and into an embrace.

"Today is your birthday. You should take off, just for today. It's also the first birthday we're celebrating that we are a couple." I told him, still with my eyes closed.

"Even though I want to spend every second I can with you, there is still work that needs to be done at the office." Jumin argued, not sounding like his normal passion for his work.

"Please." I opened my eyes and put a big smile on.

Jumin let out a sigh of defeat.

"I guess."

"Yeah!" I cheered in a whisper.

I moved even closer to Jumin.

"You're very persistent, Y/n." Jumin replied.

"Nah. You didn't want to go either. Admit it." I smiled.

"Fine. It's true. I wanted to stay here with you for my birthday." Jumin admitted. "Now, you should go back to sleep. Normally, you would be waking up in another hour and a half."

For a brief second, I felt Jumin press his soft lips against my forehead. After he pulled away, I lifted my head off of his chest and kiss his lips. Jumin immediately kissed back and even started to smile into it.

We continued like this for a while before pulling away to catch our breath. We both smiled at each other and went back into our regular sleeping position. Jumin's arms were around my waist. My head rested on his chest and I lightly wrapped my arms around him. Our bodies were pressed together.

"Happy Birthday, Jumin." I whispered before I let sleep consume me once again.

~~~~

It is now the afternoon and all the RFA members are here. In addition to convincing Jumin to take a day off, I also convinced my boyfriend to let his hardworking assistant take a day off as well. Being able to see the RFA members in real life and not over the chatroom was very rare, so for everyone's birthday we always try to get together. From Zen's workaholic personality to Yoosung's never ending LOLOL rounds, we never really get the chance to sit down and talk to each other.