ZenxReader ~ Gone(Final/Pt.3)

Your POV:

F/n and I just finished eating dinner. Even though F/n tried to talk about other things in life, all I could think about was Zen and his text. The thought of seeing Zen again made me smile, but at the same time, it make me want to cry.

'What if the same thing happens again and my heart breaks?' I thought to myself.

"You okay?" I heard F/n say, snapping me back to reality. I look up and see F/n standing at the other end of the table as (s)he picks up two dirty plates, one in her right and the other in her left.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I answer, indirectly, not wanting F/n to question.

"You sure?" (S)He asks walking over to the sink and placing the dirty dishes down.

"Positive." I reply with a nod.

"Then, do you might helping a little?" F/n asks with a smile. I lightly laugh and stand up to help clean dinner.

~~~~

"Thanks for making dinner. I appreciate it." I say to F/n as we walk out to the couch to watch TV for a while.

"You don't have to thank me, that's what friends are for." (S)He says.

We both sit down on the couch as F/n turns on the TV. As the TV turns on, the news channel is still on. I sigh with relief, as they're not talking about the rising musical actor Zen, and they are talking about some other show that F/n is into. (S)He doesn't switch the channel, so I go on my phone not caring about the TV being on and tuning it out.

As the minutes go by, there's a sudden knock at the door. I slightly jump at the abrupt noise while F/n stays with her/his eyes glued to the TV, not moving at all. I sigh, not wanting to get up, and walk to the door.

As I open the door, I see the handsome face, long white hair, crimson red eyes, and muscular body shape I broke-up with over a week and a half ago. Neither of us move as tears quickly fill my eyes and make their way down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you." Zen says in a light, broken voice as a few tears fall from his bright red eyes. "I miss you, so much."

"I-I'm sorry too. I don't know what I was thinking." I replied, hoping to return to his arms.

"Can we talk?" Zen says with a hopeful tone.

I nod and walk outside, shutting the door.

~~~~

"I'm sorry I got jealous of your fans. I know how much they mean to you. I just felt like all you saw was them while I was invisible." I admitted, looking at the ground.

"I shouldn't have acted like that to my fans and should've paid more attention to you. I'm sorry as well." Zen stated.

"I love you." We both announced at the same time. A smile appeared on both of our faces as we both heard each other.

Zen took a step closer to me as he wrapped his strong arms around me, embracing me, as I did the same.

"I promise to never let that happen again, Y/n. Will you be my loving girlfriend again?" Zen asked.

"Yes. I will." I answer, smiling. Zen smiles, pulling me into a loving kiss.

"Let's go home." Zen whispers in my ear after breaking the kiss we shared.

~~~~

~~ Two Years Later~~

I open my eyes only to find my loving husband sitting next to me on the hospital bed. The morning sun is shining through the curtains and lightly hitting his face, as he stares at the foot of the bed with a huge smile on his face.

I use my hands push down on the bed to help me sit up. Zen wraps his arm around my back as I gently lay my head on his shoulder.

"Beautiful. It's she." Zen whispered.

"Well, she's your daughter. Of course she is." I whispered, not wishing to wake the three day old infant who is asleep.

"She's your daughter too." Zen replied with a quiet chuckle. I look up and kiss his cheek, then return my gaze to my child.

Suddenly a soft cry let out in my daughter's direction.

"I'll get her." Zen stated and quickly but quietly walked over to the upset baby.

My husband picked up the tiny girl and held her in his arms. He quickly hushed her cries with gentle, meaningful words that she didn't understand yet. The baby acted like she understood the words her father spoke to her, and she slowly looked over to me. Zen walked over with her in his arms.

I opened my arms, ready to hold the little girl, and Zen carefully lays her in my arms. A small giggle escapes the girl's tiny mouth as she looks at me. I smile and place a kiss her on her tiny forehead. Zen sits right beside me with our little girl between us.  

"Y/n and Mi Young, my two favorite girls on this earth. I love you two so much." Zen announces with a smile, kissing my cheek, then our daughter's.

"I love you too, Zen. I'm one-hundred percent sure, Mi Young loves you too."

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed this three part oneshot as much as I enjoyed writing it. Let me know if you guys like multiple part oneshots, so I'll continue to write them.
Please leave requests in the comments, also leave a brief description along with your request if you want a certain story line.

~Thank you to @MaddieSuperGirl12 for the request!~

*Mi Young is a combination of eternal and beauty