SaeranxReader ~ Saving You

~Soulmate AU Series~
AU: Both you and your soulmate have the first words you say to each other tattooed on your arm

Warning: 707 Route & Secret Ending Spoilers

A/n: This isn't exactly like the canon version, but it is very similar.
Your POV:

Even though it hasn't been long, Seven and I have become really close friends. We laughed at each others jokes and messed with the other RFA members together. The first RFA party I hosted with the members was were Seven and I were the most trouble. We laughed at everything and jokingly made fun of the members. Thankfully no one took our jokes to heart. But, it's been weeks since my first party, and we plan to have another one soon.

Today, Seven invited me to come to his house. He told me over the phone that he had something very important to tell me, that he needs my help on. I followed the directions given by him to get to his house.

As I arrived at the bunker-like house, the gate, that was supposed to question you, was already open with the red-headed male standing in the door way. I walked up to Seven's house. He told me to follow him, so I did.

I followed Seven all the way to his room. I looked around, seeing many computers. One caught me eye however. It had an address and a image of a mint colored castle-like building. Seven sat down on the chair that was in front of this computer.

"Seven. What's going on?" I questioned.

"My little brother. My twin. He's there." Seven stated.

"Huh?" I ask, confused.

"My brother." He repeated. "I have a brother. No one knows this but V. His name is Saeran."

I continued to listen as the red head spoke. He explained how he has a twin, and how poorly his mother treated both him and his brother. Seven told me about how he had to leave his brother when he was little. He said that V told him about the agency, and how it will help him disappear from the world. I was told how he left his brother in the hands of V and Rika, and how they said they were going to protect him. Seven stated how he had to abandon his real name, Saeyoung, to join the secret agency. He also told me to call him Saeyoung from now on, since he was going to quit the agency, returning to his normal ways.

Saeyoung continued on explaining his life story to me. I wanted to cry because no human should be treated with such a horrible life, but I didn't. Finally, Saeyoung told me something I wanted to know since the first day I arrived at Rika's apartment.

"Saeran was the hacker that led you here. Saeran is working at Mint Eye." Saeyoung motioned to his screen, pointing at the castle-like building that was in the middle of some mountains.

"I trust you more than anyone, Y/n. Please help me get my brother back." Saeyoung pleaded with big eyes, looking back at me.

I imagined seeing another red head walking around this world and joining RFA. I thought about how it would feel to think someone is okay, but in reality, they aren't. I imagined loving so much to a point where I would risk my life for them.

"Of course, Saeyoung. I'll help you." I smiled at the red head, feeling a little weird calling by his real name.

He looked like he was about to cry. Suddenly, I felt his strong arms around me, hugging me like I saved his life.

~~~~

Before leaving, we told the RFA members that we would be gone for a few days. They asked why, and Saeyoung gave them a tiny explanation. Even though they were worried, they wished us luck and told us to come back alive.