ZenxReader ~ Gone(Pt. 1)

Your POV:

Four months is how long Zen and I have been dating, and they've been the most amazing four months of my life. I moved in with Zen after the first RFA party we threw since I had nowhere else to say, and Zen didn't trust Rika's apartment after everything that happened there. However whenever we're out on a date together, there's always at least one fan who walks up to us. I won't mind if they wanted a quick picture and autograph, but Zen normally shows more affection towards them, involving a tight hug and occasionally a quick kiss on the cheek. Jealousy over takes me, leaving me to doubt myself whether staying with Zen is the right choice or not. Not only do I feel jealous, but I also feel lonely and upset seeing my boyfriend act like that to his fans, when his girlfriend, me, is right in front of him.

"Hey, Y/n. Do you want to go to the park? I don't have practice, so I'm all yours today." My boyfriend says, walking out of the bedroom we both shared. He sat down next to me, on the couch, and gently around me.

"Um... Sure." I answer, laying my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks with worry. I nod my head stating I am alright, but in reality, I'm not.

"Let's go." I say with a half genuine, half fake smile as I hope no fangirls are going to be there.

"Alright." Zen said.

~~~~

The park was full of adults and kids, talking, laughing, and having a good time.

Zen and I walked together, hand in hand, through the park. I smile to myself as no one notices and walks up to my boyfriend and I. It's been a long time since we've been out together and not have a fan or multiple walk up to us.

"I love your smile, Y/n. All I have to do is see your smile, and everything gets better." Zen said after he abruptly stopped walking. He snaked an arm around my waist and cupping my cheek. I smile and wrap my arms, gently, around his neck.

"Thanks, I love-" I started but was interrupted by screams of my boyfriend's name.

"ZEN!!"

"OMG!! IT'S ZEN!!"

We immediately retract our arms and turn around to see a crowd of fangirls running towards us. I take a few steps back, knowing I'd get trampled by all the girls, and sigh.

'Here we go again.' I thought to myself as the crowd got closer.

Zen quickly turns his head around to look at me before the fangirls got here and mouths, sorry.

As they arrive, one by one, they shower my boyfriend in hugs and a few trying to reach for a kiss. Zen gives each of the girls hugs and signs his autograph in a few books with a huge smile on his face.

'You sure don't look sorry.' I thought with an audible sigh, but no one could hear it over the screams of each of the fangirls.

After a few hugs, I notice the one female, who tried to kiss him, starting to hug Zen as he hugs her back.

Tears quickly fill my eyes as my heart finally breaks. I turn around not wanting to see the rest of the gathering, and I head home.

~~~~

I opened the front door, tears falling down from my eyes like a waterfall. As I walk inside, I shut the front door, not bothering to lock it, and run to the bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and look into the mirror.

My face is red from crying so much and my tears are just starting to slow. I grab a few tissues to wipe away the tears.

I stand up regaining myself as I threw away the used tissues, that are now all damp, and I look back into the mirror. My face isn't red any more and there aren't any tears, but the pain of my now broken heart still painfully lingers.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. I just stand there looking at myself, not answering the door.

"Y/n. Please come out. I know you're in there." A very familiar voice, gently says.

I look at the door, knowing what I have to do in order for my heart to heal, and I unlock it, opening the door.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was going to happen." Zen said, a few dried up tears were visible on his cheeks. He tried to wrap his arms around me, but I simply pushed them away. A surprised look appeared on his face.

"Zen... I don't think this is working out." I bluntly state. "I think it's better, for the both of us, if I leave."

"Y-Y/n. Please don't leave. I need you. You know that. Your so much more important to me then any of my fans." Zen begged.

"It didn't look like that at the park, Zen. We should break up. I'll pack my stuff and leave." I sadly say.

I step past my now ex-boyfriend walk into our room to pack my stuff to leave.

~~~~

Third Person POV:

Zen stood at the door frame of the bathroom as his girlfriend, broke up with him. He couldn't move or say anything. Tears made watery paths from his crimson red eyes down to the bottom of his cheeks, where they then fell to the ground.

Zen finally was able to move, as he turned around to see Y/n walking out of what was their shared bedroom only a few minutes ago. She was all packed up and only needed her things that were in the bathroom. They stared at each other for a few seconds before breaking eye contact. Zen moved out of the female's way as Y/n walked into the bathroom to gather her things, with her two suitcases trailing behind her and a backpack resting on her shoulders.

~~~~

All was silent in Zen's house as the love of his life walked out of the door. Neither of them said goodbye, which only made both of them hurt even more inside. They both knew they loved each other, but it seemed the world wanted otherwise.

A/n: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! This will probably be a three(or maybe more) part oneshot. I will also try to post the next two parts tomorrow.