YoosungxReader ~ Surprise

Your POV:

"He's going to be home from work soon. We have to hurry up!" I shout to the other RFA members who are helping me set up Yoosung's surprise party. Today is Yoosung's first birthday since we got married, and I wanted to make it special, like all the other ones.

I look around to see Jaehee bringing out some snacks and putting them on a table, Seven staring at all the snacks that were brought out by Jaehee, and Jumin and Zen putting up a small banner that says 'Happy Birthday Yoosung!' writing in bold letters on it. Of course Jumin and Zen were having a big argument over where the banner was going to be places. I smile at the two, knowing RFA wouldn't be complete without them and their constant disagreements. Lastly, I saw V and Saeran organizing all the gifts we each got for my husband.

I sat down on the couch, tired and stressed from dealing with a lot for the past few weeks. I heard someone walk over to me. They put their hand on my shoulder, causing me to look up. I saw Jaehee sitting right next to me.

"You okay, Y/n?" She questioned with a caring tone.

"Yeah, but it's not easy trying to simultaneously plan two parties. Especially while ones a secret from the person who helps relieve all of that stress." I answer with a sigh.

"Well, If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here. The other members are as well." Jaehee says with a smile. I smile back at her and thank her for her kindness.

~~~~

"Everyone hide." I whisper shout as I hear Yoosung on the other side of the door, taking out his keys.

I crouch down behind the couch, next to Seven. Everyone else seems to be hiding because I can't hear any more noise from inside.

A few seconds later, Yoosung finally gets the door open and turns on the lights. He shuts the door and we all jump out of our hiding places.

"Happy birthday Yoosung!!" We all yell at the same time.

Yoosung jumps at the sudden noise and then smiles, realizing it was just us. I walked over to him and kiss his cheek. He pulls me into a sweet embrace and gently kisses my lips, as I do the same.

"I'm guessing you planned this." Yoosung said as he broke away from the kiss. I nod with a smile. "Thank you, Y/n. I love you so much. You didn't have to do this for me."

"You deserve it though." I say, as Yoosung smiles at my reply.

"Thank you to you guys as well, but isn't today a work day for you all?" He asks.

"Yup. We took off for you though." Seven answers with a smile. Everyone else nods at Seven's answer.

I wrap my arms around Yoosung from his side and carefully lean my head against him. I felt one of his arms make their way around me and hold me close to him as he continued to talk to the other RFA members.

~~~~

"Thanks for today, Y/n. You never fail to make my birthday the best, even if you are planning the next RFA party as well." Yoosung whispered as he cuddled next to me on the couch. We were watching a movie with the other RFA members, as the ending of Yoosung's birthday slowly approached.

"Your welcome. I'll do anything for you." I whispered in reply, gently kissing his lips. He immediately kissed back. The kiss was short but sweet, as Yoosung pulled away to say something.

"I love you Y/n." Yoosung whispered.

"I love you too, Yoosung. Happy birthday." I answer as I lay my head on his shoulder and continue to watch the rest of the movie with my husband holding me in his arms.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed reading. I wanted to write something for Yoosung's birthday(March 12) and came up with this. While writing this, I was a bit rushed, so I'm sorry if it was horrible.

If you have any request feel free to comment! Also, if you have a specific plot or type of oneshot you would like to read, please include that as well!