SaeyoungxReader ~ Mistletoe

Your POV:

I let out a sigh as I knocked on the door of Saeyoung's house. Thirty minutes ago, I finished helping Jaehee clean up the mess from the RFA party we just had. The party hall was full of holiday decorations, so I offered to help Jaehee. Just as we finished cleaning and putting everything away, my boyfriend called me saying Saeran was hanging out with Yoosung for the day, and he wanted me to spend the day with him. I happily agreed.

It didn't take long before Saeyoung opened the door and let me in. As I stepped inside, Saeyoung wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I returned the kiss for a second or two before I pulled away.

"What was that for?" I ask, breaking the kiss, as Saeyoung releases his arms.

Instead of replying, Saeyoung smiled and pointed to the ceiling. As I looked up, I saw a mistletoe hanging above us. I smiled at Saeyoung, thinking about how cute putting up a mistletoe was.

"Oh." I said with a small laugh.

"Yup. Now, come on. I got out a few movies that we could watch." Saeyoung said, walking off.

I followed Saeyoung as he walked in the direction of the living room. Saeyoung and I were walking at the same pace, side by side, so I noticed when Saeyoung started to slow down, as we started to get near the living room. Wanting to stay by Saeyoung's side, I slow down to match his pace again.

Just as we reached the living room, Saeyoung abruptly stopped walking. I continued to walk into the living room, thinking that my boyfriend just forgot something, but Saeyoung grabs my hand and gently tugs me back to him.

As I take a step back to Saeyoung, out of the top corner of my eye I notice another mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. I let out a sigh, but I still kiss Saeyoung, as he kisses back.

I let the kiss last a few seconds before pulling away and continuing to walk into the living room. Immediately I sit on the couch and let out a sigh of relief.

Saeyoung goes over to where the TV is and puts in one of the movies he picked out. He starts the movie and walks over to me. As Saeyoung sits on the couch, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into an embrace. I don't bother to look at Saeyoung, and I keep my eyes on the TV screen.

"Y/n." Saeyoung whispers as the opening credits start.

"Hmm?" I reply.

"Look up." He whispers again.

Already knowing what it is, I look up and see yet again, another mistletoe hanging.

"Really?" I say, sarcastically but I don't really mind, looking back at Saeyoung.

Saeyoung smiles.

"This is why you wanted me over here, right?" I ask.

"Partly." Saeyoung replies with a smile.

I shake my head, but I still smile at how adorable Saeyoung can be at times.

~~~~

All day, Saeyoung follows me around as I walk throughout the house. It almost seems like there is a mistletoe everywhere that there could be one.

The bathroom? A mistletoe is hanging from the trim that outlines the doorway.

The kitchen? There are four mistletoe. One above the refrigerator, one above the sink, and one above each of the two doorways.

Saeyoung's room? There are three. One hanging from the doorway, one above his desk chair, and one hanging above his bed.

Saeran's room? The only one I know of is above the doorway, like most of the other mistletoe, because Saeran doesn't like anyone in his room, especially when he isn't home.

There is mistletoe everywhere around the house. It is almost as if it is constantly moving and following you wherever you go. Saeyoung takes any and every chance that he gets as well, so there is no walking underneath one and not getting caught.

It is now past dinner time, and I am completely tired, from having to constantly kiss my boyfriend and from helping Jaehee clean up the RFA party hall earlier today.

I walk over to the couch in the living room and sit down. Saeyoung comes in the room a few seconds later and sits right next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I rest my head against Saeyoung's shoulder and close my eyes.

Saeyoung's POV:

I felt Y/n's head rest on my shoulder. Knowing she is tired, I stay quiet to let her rest. It doesn't take very long until Y/n's breathing slows to a normal pace, and she drifts off to sleep.

I move so I can see her sleeping face. Y/n always looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

Suddenly, I remember that earlier today, I hung a mistletoe right around where we were sitting. I look up to search for it, and it is right above us. A smile quickly forms on my face.

I look back down at Y/n and lean close to her. I very lightly touch my lips against hers, as she sleeps, and I kiss my sleeping lover.

"I love you, Y/n. Merry Christmas." I whisper to her, as I pull away from her lips.
(A/n: If you don't celebrate Christmas, feel free to change what Saeyoung says.)

As I pull away, I suddenly yawn. I smile at Y/n one more time before I rest my head atop hers and close my eyes, falling asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.