ZenxReader ~ A Life Together

Requested by: AyeshaFariha

Your POV:

I watch as Zen paces back and fourth, stressing about the speech he is to give at the RFA party tomorrow. The speech is to address the whole Echo Girl situation and make the truth clear to the world.

I first joined RFA a little over a week ago. Immediately, Zen and I connected, causing us to become friends easily. He was a huge narcissus, and I went along with him, complimenting him as the days went on. We got to know each other slowly over the course of the past few days. Suddenly one day, I realized I had feelings for the actor. I didn't deny the feelings and accepted them.

A few hours ago, I was sitting in Rika's apartment, looking through my guest emails, when the hacker broke into the apartment and Zen came to save me. After we ran from the apartment, Zen brought me back to his home. We sat on the couch, as Zen calmed me down. Zen and I soon started to talk about the past few days we spent together. Soon enough, that conversation was shifted into the both of us confessing our feelings, now we are a couple.

"Zen, I'm sure you'll do fine. There's no need for you to stress yourself out like this," I say to my boyfriend who stops pacing and sits down on the couch next to me.

"I know. I just terrified I might lose you," Zen admits, bringing me into a tight embrace.

I rest my head on Zen's shoulder. His heartbeat quickens with every passing second. Zen takes a deep breath, making his heartbeat return to normal.

"I'd never leave you, Zen. Your too precious to me," I smile at Zen. "Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

"I love you, Y/n," Zen says, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, Zen," I say, letting out a small laugh to acknowledge Zen's cute action.

~~~~

I let out a sigh of relief as the last few reporters leave the RFA party hall. The actual guests left about twenty minutes ago, but a couple reporters stayed behind to ask Zen a few more questions. Most of the questions were about our relationship, however one or two were about the Echo Girl situation.

The RFA party and Zen's speech were a success. The whole world now knows about our relationship and knows the truth of what happened. The guests were pleased with all the hard work the members and I put into making this party happen. Everyone said they would love to come to the next one, which made me quite happy.

"Congratulations on your relationship," Yoosung smiles as Zen wraps his arms around me.

One by one, the rest of the members continue to congratulate Zen and I.

"Yeah. Congratulations. I'm sorry about the whole apartment thing," Seven says, looking to the ground.

"It's okay, Seven. Everything is okay now. Don't worry about it. Zen is sorry for overreacting too. Right, Zen?" I say, gently elbowing my boyfriend in his stomach.

"Right. I'm sorry," Zen replies.

"Still, it shouldn't have happened," Seven says with a disappointed tone.

"Seven, cheer up. Let's all finish that cake before it goes bad," I smile, pointing to the half eaten cake that sits alone on the food table.

~~~~

Months pass since the first RFA party. Many more RFA parties were held and Zen and I have an even stronger relationship.

Today is Valentine's Day, but Zen and I agreed on having a stay home day, yesterday. Both of us have been busy with work, so neither of us wanted to do anything. Instead of having one of those Valentine's Days where you and you lover go to the park or a fancy restaurant, Zen and I stayed home, watching a variety of musicals and even acting some out.