SaeranxReader ~ Birthday Promise

Warning: 707 Route & Secret End Spoilers
A/n: You are not MC in this oneshot

Your POV:

The morning sunlight crept through the blinds and curtains of Saeran and my new house, causing me to be blinded the second I opened my eyes. Being a morning person wasn't really my thing, but today was different. Today was my boyfriend's birthday.

Trying not to wake Saeran, I gently turn my body, so I can face him. Saeran's arms are wrapped lightly around my waist, and his eyes are still closed. I bring one hand up to his face, pushing away some of his red hair, and I press my lips against his forehead.

"Saeran." I whisper, but I don't get a reply.

"Saeran, wake up. It's your birthday." I whisper again, still not getting a reply.

I sigh and turn back around to look at the time on my phone. It's 9:00 in the morning, but we have to be at Saeyoung and MC's house at 12:00.

"Stop moving." Saeran's voice says from behind me.

I place my phone back down and turn back to him. Saeran pulls me closer to him, as his eyes are still closed.

"Happy birthday, Saeran." I smiled, gently wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Y/n. Now can we go back to sleep?" Saeran says.

"We have to leave to go to Saeyoung's house, remember." I explained.

"I don't want to." He replies like a little kid.

"Too bad. He's your twin, so it's his birthday as well." I finish.

I try to get out of bed, but Saeran's arms are strongly around my waist. He pulled me back to an embrace and didn't move.

"Saeran, please. I know you don't want to, but he's your brother. Saeyoung loves you." I begged.

"Fine, but I want a kiss first." Saeran smirks.

I sigh, but go along with his game, kissing him.

~~~~

We just arrived at Saeyoung's house, as Zen and Yoosung walk up behind us.

"Happy birthday, Saeran." Zen and Yoosung say simultaneously, almost like it was planned.

"Thank you." Saeran replies with a smile.

Just as Saeran finishes speaking, the front door opens to Saeyoung.

"Saeran!!" The older red head yells, running to his brother.

"Happy birthday, Saeran!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms around Saeran.

Saeran slightly groans at Saeyoung, but he hugs his brother back anyway.

"Happy birthday, Saeyoung." Saeran replied.

I quickly take out my phone to take a picture of the two Choi brothers together, but before I can actually take a picture, they pull away and walk into the house.

~~~~

Soon, it came time for cake. Saeyoung got a regular cake with a space theme and the writing "Happy Birthday Saeyoung", while Saeran got an ice cream cake with an ice cream theme and the writing " Happy Birthday Saeran".

We first sang "Happy Birthday" for Saeyoung. None of us were in tune with each other, but Zen was singing like he was performing. Then it was Saeran's turn for us to sing to him.

"Um... I don't want you guys to sing." Saeran said as I lit the candles on his cake from beside him.

"Too bad." I smiled before kissing his cheek and starting to sing.

~~~~

After everyone was finished with their cake, I watched as Saeran walked outside. Worry washed over me, so I followed him. I opened the front door and saw Saeran sitting on the front step with his head in his hands.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to my boyfriend.

"Nothing. I just needed some space." Saeran answered, not picking his head up.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone then." I apologized.

Before I had the chance to stand up, Saeran protectively wrapped his arms around me. Saeran pulled me so close to him, there was no room left between both our bodies.

"Stay." He whispered, running his hands through my hair.

"Okay." I whispered back.

I rested my head on Saeran's chest, letting him play with my hair. Even though it was a long time ago, Saeran still has flashbacks about Mint Eye and has a difficult time being around people for a long time.

Saeran and I sat in complete silence, a peaceful silence. My thoughts started to consume me, but the front door opened and closed. I turned around to see Saeyoung standing there with a concerned look.

"Why are you guys out here?" Saeyoung asked, sitting down on the other side of Saeran.

"I just needed a little space. That's all." Saeran answered.

"Are you okay?" Saeyoung questioned further.

"Now I am." Saeran answered.

"Come back inside when you feel better, okay?" Saeyoung said, standing up.

"Okay." Saeran replied.

I heard Saeyoung open the door to go back inside. Then I heard the door shut again.

"Y/n." Saeran said.

"Yes, Saeran." I replied.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve it though." Saeran said.

"You don't need to thank me, Saeran. I do those things because I love you and I always will." I smiled, picking my head up from his chest.

"You always know what to say." Saeran said, giving a small laugh.

"Not always, but most times." I replied, laughing a little.

"Y/n. I want to be with you forever. I never thought I'd get the chance to say that to someone, but here I am, saying it to you. That's why I got this." Saeran began.

He started to dig something out of his pocket. Saeran brought out a silver ring with two hearts connected to each other.

"It's just a promise ring, but someday I want to marry you and live a happy life together." Saeran started to blush as he spoke and held the ring out to me.

A smile appeared on my face, as well as blush. I nodded in agreement and held out my left hand for Saeran to put the ring on. After he slid the ring on my finger, I wrapped my arms around him, as he did the same.

"I love you so much, Saeran." I smiled.

"I love you more." Saeran smirked.

Saeran rested his hand at the back of my head, as his fingers tangled with my hair, and his other hand was placed at my back, pulling me closer. I cupped both of his checks with my hands and closed the tiny space that was between us.

We stayed in each others embrace for a while before pulling apart.

"We should enjoy the party now. Before Saeyoung gets worried." I said.

"I agree. And Y/n."

"Yeah."

"Thanks for the best birthday ever."

~~~~~~~~
A/n:I hope you enjoyed reading!
Today is Saeyoung and Saeran's birthday (June 11)!
Remember requests are always open.