JihyunxReader ~Halloween Special~

Your POV:

I watched my boyfriend's chest rise and fall as he slept next to me. By the gentle rise and fall, I could tell Jihyun wasn't having a nightmare. Ever since the eye surgery that Jihyun had done a week ago, he has been having nightmares, of which he tells me usually involve his ex-lover in someway. The nightmares are unexplained. However once Jihyun realizes everything was only a nightmare, he is alright.

I let out a quiet sigh, not wishing to wake Jihyun, and I look out the window of the apartment.  I watched as people of all ages walk the streets, knocking on doors, and asking for candy. Today was Halloween, however Jihyun and I decided not to do anything that could get Jihyun hurt.

"Y/n." I heard a soft voice next to me.

I looked down at my boyfriend and smiled. For once, he actually looks peaceful, however sad at the same time.

"Yes." I answer.

"I want to do something with you." Jihyun says, in a tired voice.

"Like?" I ask.

"Something that will get us into the Halloween spirit." Jihyun explains.

"I know you want to do something, but I really don't want you to get hurt, Jihyun." I frown, knowing he feels horrible just laying here and really wants to get out if bed and do something.

"We don't have to do anything that involves going anywhere. We could just play a game on your computer." Jihyun suggests.

"Like a horror game?" I question.

Jihyun smiles.

"But I only have one computer chair."

"We can share." Jihyun smiles even bigger.

I look at my grinning boyfriend. He just wants to get out of this room, and I don't blame him.

"Okay." I give in. "Come on."

~~~~

I sat on Jihyun's lap, while he picked out a game. I looked over his choices. He narrowed his choices down to only two games. One of which was an absolutely terrifying game, that I couldn't even finish, however the other game wasn't as bad in terms of jump scares.

"This one." Jihyun covered my mouse over the less scary game.

"Okay." I answer, trying not to show my relief.

Jihyun clicks on the game to open it. He then lets go of the mouse, allowing for me to control everything. I start a new game, as Jihyun wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I gently lean my head against his.

"This is a nice way of spending Halloween together." I said as the game was loading.

"Yeah. It's nice being with the RFA members, but it's also nice being alone too." Jihyun kisses my cheek, then rests his head back on my shoulder.

"I agree." I smiled.

Finally, the game finished loading and the tutorial was showing.

"Want to play? Or do you want me too?" I ask Jihyun.

"I want to watch you first." Jihyun paused. "Wait."

I looked back to Jihyun.

"Happy Halloween, Y/n." Jihyun smiled.

"Really? You made me pause for that." I said, obviously being sarcastic, then I laugh a little. "Happy Halloween, Jihyun."

"Now you can play." Jihyun's smile couldn't get any bigger.

"Okay." I smiled, but kissed Jihyun's cheek before turning back around to start playing.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!

Happy Halloween everyone!