ZenxReader ~ Family Day

Request by: AnimeLLK

Your POV:

"Are you two ready yet?" I yell from standing at the front door.

It is now half past twelve in the afternoon, and Zen decided to go to the park today since he had the day off. The plan was to leave the house by twelve o'clock for lunch, but instead both Zen and Mi Young were watching movies.

"Almost!" I heard my daughter's little voice yell back from the bathroom.

I sighed and sat on my hip waiting for my husband and daughter. A smile appeared on my face as I never thought I would be waiting on a husband and daughter to hurry up.

"Done!" Zen said as he came out from the bathroom with our four year old holding his hand.

As the two walked toward me, I could see how much she resembled Zen. She had long white-ish hair that sat in a high ponytail, a pair of bright red eyes, a beautiful smile, and skin that looks like it could glow. The only thing she took from me was some of my personality, but Zen's personality was still there too.

"Finally. You'd think I was waiting on an extravagant woman to get done, you took so long." I said with a very sarcastic tone.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, Y/n." Zen replied and looked around to not see the things I packed for the park. "Is the car packed?"

"Yup." I smiled.

"You ready to go to the park, princess?" Zen asked, looking at Mi Young.

"Of course." I answered with a smile, trying to be funny.

"You're my queen, Y/n. Mi Young's our princess." Zen smiled at me, knowing I was kidding and kissed my cheek.

"You ready?" Zen asked again, looking back at Mi Young.

"Yes!" She replied with a smile bright enough to replace the sun.

"Okay. Let's get going then." I said and opened the front door.

~~~~

"We're here!" Mi Young yelled as I got her out of her car seat and put her down on the ground. "Let's go to the playground, Daddy!"

Mi Young started to jump up and down as Zen walked over to her.

"Hold on, princess. We have to help Mommy get all the stuff out of the car first." Zen smiled.

I smiled at the two and opened the car trunk. There was only a picnic basket, blanket, and a backpack full of things Mi Young might want or need. Zen grabbed the backpack, put it on, and picked Mi Young up. I grabbed the picnic basket and blanket and I shut the car trunk.

As we walked to find a picnic spot, Mi Young started to list all the things she wanted to do at the park while we were here. The list was very short, and she only said that she wanted to play on the playground and look at fish in the pond. Finally, we found a spot where there weren't many people around and set up our picnic.

I placed the picnic basket down after Zen spread out the blanket. Mi Young walked over to the basket and told us to sit down, saying she will give us our food. We sat down on the blanket, and Mi Young opened the basket.

"Here, Daddy. I made this sandwich specially for you. Or well... Mommy helped me make it." Mi Young said, handing Zen a ham and cheese sandwich in a plastic bag that she had written 'Daddy' on, in black sharpie.

"Thank you." Zen smiled as he took the sandwich and kissed her forehead.

Mi Young went back into the picnic basket.

"And this one is for you, Mommy." Mi Young said, handing me a bag with the same type of sandwich and 'Mommy' written on it.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile as I held the bag.

"And this one is for me!" The four year old smiled and sat down.

~~~~

"Can we go to the playground now?" Mi Young asked as we put the picnic basket and blanket back in the car.

"Sure-" Zen said but was cut off.

"Um... Excuse me." A soft voice said from behind Zen, causing him to turn around.

I looked behind him, and a short girl with long black hair, who looked to be in her early twenties, was standing behind Zen, holding her phone. Zen smiled at her, knowing she was a shy fan.

"I'm a big fan of yours, and I was wondering if I could take a picture with you?" The girl asked.

"Of course." Zen answered.

Zen walked over to the girl, and they took a selfie together.

"Thank you, and your daughter is very cute." The girl said to Zen.

"Thank you." Zen smiled at the girl then turned his attention to Mi Young.

"Say 'Thank you'." I whispered to Mi Young.

"Oh. Thank you!" Mi Young smiled at the girl before she walked off.

"Come on. Let's go to the playground now." Zen said.

Zen tried to take Mi Young's hand, but she pulled her hand back and started to run to the playground.

"Race you there!" She yelled as she ran as fast as she could.

Zen looked at me before running after our daughter.

"I love my family." I thought to myself before laughing and running after both of them.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed reading!
Requests are open.