UnknownxReader ~Valentine's Day Special~

Warning: 707 Route and Secret End 2 Spoilers

Third Person POV:

Saeoung and Saeran were currently fighting over where Saeran should take his girlfriend for their first Valentine's Day together. Y/n was at her own house, making homemade chocolate for her boyfriend.

"You should take her to see a movie." Saeyoung suggested to his brother.

"I don't need your help." Saeran said, trying to ignore his older twin brother.

"Or you should take her to a fancy restaurant." Saeyoung proposed.

"I don't have that kind of money." The younger twin answered.

"You can borrow some from me." The older twin said. "You could also give her some chocolates. This is the holiday of chocolate, you know."

Saeran looked at his brother in confusion.

"'Holiday of chocolate'?" The red head repeated.

"Yup. You should always give some chocolate to someone on the day of today. The day of Valentine's Day." Saeyoung informed. "Now I think you should also-"

"That's enough! If I take your suggestions, will you please leave me alone?" Saeran yelled to his older brother.

"Yup." Was the older brother's only answer.

~~~~

Your POV:

It was around 4 pm(or 16:00) just finished putting the newly homemade chocolates in the heart-shaped box and tied it together with a red ribbon, when I heard a knock at my front door. As I gently lay the box down, I walk to the door, and open it to find my amazing boyfriend, Saeran standing there. He was holding a dozen red roses with glitter across the roses and a little heart-shaped box.

"H-Happy Valentine's Day, Y/n." Saeran stutters with a red face as he held out the flowers and box to you. I smiled and took the gifts from his reaching hands.

"Thank you, Saeran. Happy Valentine's Day to you too." I reply, smiling. I step out of the way for Saeran to come inside and go to the kitchen.

I lay the heart-shaped box down on the table, and I get a vase from one of the cabinets to put the roses in. As I fill up the vase, one-third way full, with water, Saeran sits at the kitchen table, watching me. I put the flowers into the vase and set it on the table were my boyfriend is sitting.

"Here. I made them homemade, just for you." I smile as I hand Saeran the box of chocolates.

He eagerly takes the box and, surprisingly, opens it with great care. His eyes grow wide as he sees the chocolate, and he quickly takes one to eat.

"Thank you." Saeran says as he finishes the chocolate piece.

"Your Welcome." I say,opening the box he got me. Inside the heart-shaped box, was a bunch of chocolate. I smiled and took one to eat for myself.

"Thanks Saeran." I smile to the male sitting across from me.

"You shouldn't eat all the chocolate now. I already made dinner plans." He said shyly. "S-So, if you're ready, we can leave."

"Okay, lets go." I said, standing up as Saeran did the same. He took my hand, and we left the house to go get some dinner.

~~~~

Saeran and I went to a beautiful restaurant for dinner. The food was amazing, but Saeran insisted on paying. I gave up and let him pay, knowing I wasn't winning that fight.

After dinner, we went to the park. It was dark outside but light enough to be able to see.

Suddenly Saeran stopped walking. I look back, only to be kissed by the love of my life. I kiss him back. I gently wrap my arms around his neck, as his wrap around my waist. It was a small but loving kiss.

"Thanks for tonight, Saeran. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day." I whisper and kiss his cheek.

Saeran whispered back, "Your Welcome. I love you too, Y/n. Happy Valentine's Day."