SaeranxReader ~ In Time

Requested by: AbigailSmith2

WARNING: This oneshot mentions triggering things. PLEASE read this with caution (it doesn't happen until the middle, but still).

Your POV:

I sighed for the fifth time within the past few minutes. It's now the afternoon, and Saeran hasn't picked up a single one of my calls. Everyday since Saeyoung introduced us to each other, I have called Saeran, and we became very close friends.

I called Saeran again, but it still went to voice mail. 

'Something is wrong.'

I took a deep breath, and texted Saeran that I would be going over soon. Trying to not think about the worst, I quickly gather my things and head over to the Choi household.

~~~~

"Saeran!" I called out into the house, as I unlocked and opened the door.

A few weeks ago, Saeyoung gave me a key that allowed for me to skip talking to the gate he has in the front of the house. Saeyoung saw that Saeran and I were very close, so he decided to give a key to get into his house.

As soon as I walk inside, I shut the door and re-locked the door. All the lights were off, so it looked like no one was home. However, I had an awful feeling.

I walked around the house, but I was unable to find anyone. The only lights that were on, were the lights I turned on, but I turned them off as I left each room.

Everything seemed to be fine, but there was still this horrible feeling I had that wouldn't go away. I let out a sigh and decided to go back home.

I started walking back to the front door, but I heard something fall. The sound came from my left, so I started walking toward where the sound came from.

As I continued walking toward where the sound came from, I noticed it came from the bathroom. I walked faster, as the horrible feeling started to grow.

The bathroom door was left ajar, and there was light coming from inside. I walked over to the door and opened it.

There I saw Saeran with half a bottle worth of pills in his hand. I gasped, knowing what he was attempting to do, and ran over to him, knocking the pills out of his hands before they were near his mouth. Saeran stared at me with surprise, almost as if he didn't know I cared about him. I started crying, as I wrapped my arms around Saeran as tight as I could.

"Saeran. I'm s-sorry. If I had k-known I would have helped you more." I said between cries.

I hugged Saeran tighter.

"I love y-you so much, Saeran. If a-anything were to h-happen to you, I would n-never forgive myself." I continued crying.

Saeran didn't reply. Instead he wrapped his arms around me. I felt a couple drops of water fall on my shoulder. Saeran must be crying as well.

"I'm sorry." Saeran whispered with a shaky voice, as he held me as tight as I held him.

Saeran and I stood there for a while. I lost track of the minutes. We stood there, in each others embrace while our crying slowed down little by little.

Eventually, I slightly pulled away from Saeran, not out of his embrace but enough for me to look him in his eyes. Saeran's eyes were bloodshot, and there were dried tears on his face. My face probably looks the same as his, but right now, that's the least of my worries.

"If anything were to happen to you, Saeran, I would never ever forgive myself." I repeated. "Ever since we met I grew a strong feeling for you. If you left this world, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Please, Saeran. Tell me whenever something is bothering you. You're never a burden. I love you."

A small smile appeared on Saeran's face, accompanied by a light blush. It's clear no one has ever said anything so meaningful to him. 

"I feel the same. I love you too, Y/n." Saeran paused for a moment. "Thank you for saving me."

I smiled and brought Saeran closer to me, pressing my lips against Saeran's soft lips. Saeran kissed back immediately, but pulled away shortly after. I let my head rest on Saeran's shoulder, as Saeran leaned his head against mine. We stayed there for a while, but Saeran suggested that we rest on the couch, a much comfier place.

"I love you, Saeran." I smiled, as Saeran brought me into an embrace while we sat on the couch in the living room.

"I love you too, Y/n." Saeran smiled back.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.

If any one of you, my readers, are going through a tough time, or anyone you know, please seek for someone to talk to. Even if it seems like there is no one to talk to and it won't get better, it will. It may take a while, but believe me it will get better.