RikaxReader ~ Helping You

Requested by: YourPalButters

Your POV:

I have been sitting in the hospital waiting room ever since I got a call close to an hour ago, saying I was needed. I sat in the uncomfortable chair while typing out my plans for the RFA party in the RFA chatroom.

It is now over a year and a half, since I convinced Rika to get proper treatment for her mental illness. The reason I am part of RFA is because Rika got Saeran to hack into the messenger, but once I joined, Saeyoung and I started to uncover some secrets. We found out everything about Rika's cult and her illegal doings, but I was persistent enough to convince Rika to get help.

I closed out of the RFA messenger app, as my eyes started to hurt a bit, and put my phone in my pocket. Suddenly, I see Rika and her doctor walking out. As soon as they spotted me, they walked over. I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Rika should be fine from now on. Her ways of seeing things has definitely changed over the past year and a half, so there is no need for her to come here every other day. Scheduling an appointment every other month should be okay. I'm giving her a different prescription medicine, and it should be taken every other week." The doctor paused for a moment. "Also, continue to make appointments here because if something where to happen, we can get on it quicker."

I nodded and looked at Rika. It doesn't look like she has changed much, but I can tell she has changed her views on the world.

"Thank you, doctor." I replied.

"See you later." He smiled.

"Goodbye." I smiled in return.

Rika stayed silent, but she waved to the doctor.

I started walking toward the entrance, and I heard Rika following close behind. As we got out of the hospital, we walked over to my car. I got in the driver's seat, and Rika got in the passenger's seat.

"Where are we going?" Rika asked, as I started the engine.

"My apartment. Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked.

"No. Your apartment is okay. I'd rather go there." Rika smiled a sweet smile.

"Okay. Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course." Rika continued smiling.

I nodded and started to drive back to my apartment.

~~~~

As soon as we walked into my apartment, we both sat on my couch, but on opposite ends. Rika started doing something on her phone, so I went back into the RFA chatroom to finish typing out my plans for the RFA party we were having next week.

Part of me wonders what it would be like if Rika starts going back into the chatroom. However another part of me doesn't want her there due to Jihyun, Saeyoung, and Saeran being in the chatroom, as well.

It only took a few more minutes before I was finished with my ideas for the party. After I was done, I logged out of the chatroom and texted Jaehee that my ideas were typed in the chatroom.

"Thank you for helping me, Y/n. I'm so sorry for being a huge burden. It must have been so difficult for you to put up with me." Rika suddenly said.

"No. It's okay. I'm just glad you are better now." I answered with a smile.

Abruptly, tears gathered in Rika's eyes and started to fall. I moved over on the couch, right next to Rika. I wrap my arms around her and bring her close. Rika rests her head on my shoulder and continues to cry. This has happened a couple of times while Rika has been around me, but comforting her always makes her calm down. I start to run my fingers through her blond hair.

"Calm down, Rika. Everything will be okay." I whispered.

When I hear Rika's crying start to slow I tell her that everything will be okay, again. Finally after minutes of repeating the same few words, Rika's crying has stopped. Rika wraps her arms around me, as I continue to hold her.

"Thank you Y/n." Rika whispers before kissing my cheek with her soft lips, then resting her head back on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.