JihyunxReader ~Holiday Special~

Note: All of the Holiday Specials have the same starting prompt.  

Your POV:

My hastened pace slows just as I reach the doors that lead into the RFA party hall. This will be my first RFA Fundraising Party for the holidays, and I am late due to the horrible traffic that I came upon while trying to get here. I take a deep breath, attempting to calm my nervousness. I grip the small gift bag that holds the present I will be giving to my crush. Straightening my clothes out, I put on a genuine smile and walk inside of the party hall.

I walk inside of the party hall, and I immediately spot Jihyun and Jumin talking to each other at the table reserved for the RFA members. A smile appears on my face as I walk over to the childhood best friends.

"Happy Holidays, Y/n." Jihyun greets with a smile, as I reach the table.

"Happy Holidays, Y/n." Jumin repeats.

"Happy Holidays, Jihyun, and Happy Holidays to you too, Jumin." I smile at the two males, sitting down in the chair next to Jihyun's.

Jihyun starts to ask me a question, possibly about the conversation they were just having, but Jaehee walks over and says one of C&R's business partners has arrived. Jumin nods and tells Jaehee he will be right over. Jaehee and I exchange a 'Happy Holidays' to each other, and she walks off.

"We'll finish this discussion later, Jihyun." Jumin says before walking off in Jaehee's direction.

"What were you guys talking about? You weren't having an argument, were you?" I ask, worried the two are upset with each other over the holidays.

"No. No. It wasn't an argument. Jumin is just trying to persuade me into signing a contract with him. He wants me to be involved in the company. That's all." Jihyun smiles.

"Do you want to be involved in his company?" I ask, curious.

"Yes and no." Jihyun states.

By Jihyun's vague answer, I can tell he doesn't want to keep this conversation going any longer. I decide to switch the topic by handing Jihyun the present I bought him. He takes it with a smile and begins to open it.

Jihyun pulls all of the tissue paper out and places it on the table before taking out the present. Jihyun takes out the present and smiles at it. It is a customized book that has a picture of us on it, and all the pages are clear with no lines.

"I noticed you drawing a lot on random pieces of paper, so I wanted to get you something that you could draw on and not lose as easy." I say, as Jihyun quickly flips through the pages.

"Thank you, Y/n." Jihyun smiles, placing the book down on the table. "I have something for you as well."

Jihyun leans over to the floor and picks up a rectangular shaped item, covered in wrapping paper. He hands me the gift, and I take it. Unwrapping it, I put all the teared paper on the table and look at the present given to me by Jihyun.

The gift is a small photo book, about the size of a regular reading book. As I start to flip through the pages, I notice that there are pictures of everything that I have done with Jihyun ever since I joined RFA. Every couple pictures, there are ones with other RFA members in it, but for the majority, all the pictures have Jihyun and I in them.

"Thank you, Jihyun. I love it." I say, giving Jihyun a quick glance and smile before looking through the rest of the pages.

Jihyun and I sit there for the next few minutes looking through all the photos and talking about the memories we have from them. It takes a while before we reach the end of the book, but when we do there is a note on the back inside cover.

'Y/n, I'm so thankful I got to make all these memories with you. I treasure each and every one of them, and there is no way I could ever forget them. Ever since we first met, I felt a weird feeling towards you. It was only recently that I was actually able to figure out what that feeling was. I am in love with you, Y/n. I love everything about you.'

"Jihyun?" I ask, looking over to him with a completely red face.

"I love you, Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jihyun asks.

I pause for a moment.

"Of course." I answer, happily. "I love you too, Jihyun."

We both stand up from the chairs we were sitting in, and Jihyun brings me into a sweet, loving embrace. I wrap my arms around Jihyun.

"Happy Holidays, Y/n." Jihyun whispers before kissing my cheek and continuing our embrace.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!