SaeyoungxReader ~ Unaccepted Love

Requested by: JudyMysticMessenger

Your POV:

I walk around the packed airport with my two suitcases in hand, as I look around for my brother who is suppose to be picking me up. I just got back home from taking a trip out of country. My trip lasted about a year and a half, and over time I lost contact with my brother, not completely though. At the moment, seeing my brother is my top priority.

It only took a few minutes of walking mindlessly around, for me to find my brother waiting for me. As I started walking over to him, he spotted me. His grey eyes widened with happiness, as a smile made its way on his face, and he immediately dropped his hand to his side, that was running through his dark black hair. By the excitement in his eyes, it is clear that he wants to run over to me, however his will to keep his current powerful status as a business man, restrained him.

"Jumin Han," I say to my brother as I reach him.

"Y/n Han," my brother replies, opening his arms.

I carefully let go of my suitcases and wrap my arms around my tall brother. Immediately, Jumin hugs back.

"How are you? Its been so long since I last saw you," Jumin says, releasing his arms after a few seconds.

"I'm good. How are you and father?" I ask, grabbing both of my suitcases.

"I'm well. As for father, he has had three new woman by his side, since you left the country. All at different times, of course," Jumin answers.

I let out a sigh.

"He'll never stop, will he?" I ask, but there really isn't a need for Jumin to answer. I already know the answer.

"Nope," Jumin sighs. "Let me help you."

I let Jumin take my suitcase that I was holding my right hand. 

"Thanks," I smile at Jumin.

He just nods and starts quickly walking off with my suitcase in hand. I follow him, jogging a bit to catch up before returning to a slightly quicker than normal walking pace. I'm about to ask why Jumin is in such a hurry, but he answers my question before I can ask it.

"You remember the RFA, right?" Jumin asks, as we continue to walk to the entrance of the airport.

"I know that they are an organization that holds parties to raise money in order to help those in need, but I don't know any of the members accept for you," I answer.

"Well, we are holding a meeting that is going to begin in a couple minutes, so I have to take you with me. After that meeting, I will have time to take you back to my penthouse, but I just don't have the time at the moment," Jumin explains.

I open my mouth to ask another question, but Jumin once again starts talking before me.

"And yes, they know I have siblings, however they don't know who you are or that you are going to me coming with me," Jumin says, as if he were able to read my mind.

"Okay," I say, slightly nervous about how the members will react to me showing up to one of their meetings, uninvited. They won't hate me, will they?

Jumin and I walk the rest of the way to his car in silence. I want to tell him about everything I saw and learned on my trip, but I decide to tell him later. I also want to ask him about the RFA, but once again, I decide later will probably be a better time.

Finally we reach his car, and a man steps out of the car from the driver's seat. Jumin quickly introduces me to the man, telling me he is his personal driver. I politely greet the man, Jumin told me to call him Driver Kim, and I step into the back of the car, sitting behind the passengers seat. Jumin takes my two suitcases and puts them in the trunk of the car, before sitting next to me in the back seats.