SevenxReaderxZen ~ Experiment Gone Wrong

Requested by: CottenCrystalUnicorn & _Golden_Fnaf
A/n: I'm combining two requests into one since they were pretty much the same thing.

Your POV:

I sat on my bed with nothing to do. All the emails from party guests were answered, I already ate lunch, I finished all my work from my boss. I let out a sigh of relief, since I can just relax for once and not have to worry about anything.

Just as I started to close my eyes, my phone suddenly starts ringing. I open my eyes and pick up my phone to see the caller ID. It's Zen, so I answered it, figuring he was at rehearsal or something.

"Hel-" I started.

"Seven! Go away! I'm not drinking that!" Zen yelled into the phone.

"Um... Zen?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/n you answered. I'm sorry about that. Are you doing anything at the moment?" Zen said.

"No." I answered.

"Would you please come over here, and try getting Seven out of my apartment?" Zen asked.

"Uh... Sure." I answered, unsure.

"Thanks!" Zen said and hung up.

I let out a sigh, as I got my keys to head to Zen's apartment.

~~~~

I got to Zen's apartment within fifteen minutes. I knocked on the front door, but there was no answer. I waited a few seconds before knocking again. No answer.

I grabbed the door knob and twisted it. To my surprise, it was unlocked. I walked inside and shut the door. Inside, it was dead silent. I looked around for a camera, figuring this must be some sort of prank, but there was none.

Suddenly a two cats come running from around the corner. One is an energetic red haired cat, while the other is a white cat, that sneezes every other second. The two cats run toward me, and I crouch down to the floor, to pet them. Suddenly, I realize that these two cats are Seven and Zen, and I immediately stand up.

Both cats start meowing, uncontrollably. The two are probably trying to explain to me what happened, but all I hear is constant meows. I watch as the two start to move around, as if they were playing charades in order to explain to me what happened. It takes the two a while before they start to walk toward the kitchen. I decide to follow them.

In the kitchen, there is a book on the table, and Seven and Zen are going toward it. There are two pages bookmarked by post-it notes. One post-it note says "Transformation", while the other says "Reverse". Both are in Seven's handwriting. I go to the second page that was bookmarked, and I find ingredients for a "Reverse Cat Transformation Potion".

Suddenly, I feel something rubbing against my ankle. I look down and see the red haired cat against my leg. When he sees me looking at him, he walks over to the counter and jumps up on it. He walks over to a bag. I go over to the counter and look in the bag. Inside the bag has all of the items needed for the potion I just looked at. I know Seven wants me to make this, so I bring the book over to the counter and get to work.

It takes close to half an hour to make two potions. As I finished stirring both potions, I gave one to each of the cats. Zen immediately drank it, while Seven hesitated for a moment.

Seconds later, both of the cats were turned back into humans, however Zen doesn't look too well. The two stay silent for a second, as Zen shoots Seven a disgusted look. Then Zen starts to explain.

"Y/n. Seven came over with that potion and tried to give it to me. I originally called for you to get Seven out, but-" Zen started.

"I would rather not know what happened." I interrupted. "Is this all I was needed for?"

"Yes." Zen replies.

"See you later." I smile at the two males.

I start to walk out of the kitchen when Seven starts to say something.

"I liked being a cat." Seven said.

"Get out!" Zen yelled.

I started laughing and quickened my pace.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.