JuminxReader ~ Work Meeting

Requested by: ToriTheKittyy

Your POV:

As I walk inside of the C&R building with my all my papers in a folder, inside of a bag, I am guided to the conference room. With me, I have my two bodyguards that my mother(or whoever you would like), the CEO of our company, appointed to me. Today I have a meeting with the one and only Jumin Han. A few days ago, we were exchanging emails on combining one of the departments we both have, so we decided on having a meeting to make things a bit easier.

When I get there, Jumin Han and his assistant are already waiting for me. I excuse my bodyguards before bowing and greeting the two.

"Hello Mr. Han. Hello Ms. Kang," I say in a tone that is more uplifted, unlike many other businessman and woman who are very rude and sarcastic in their way of speaking. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person."

Jumin Han and his assistant, Jaehee Kang, bow in response.

"Hello Ms. Last/name. I agree. It's definitely a pleasure to meet you in person," Jumin Han replies. His tone is a lot less cold than everyone always makes him out to be. "This is much more convenient than communicating over email."

I nod and take a seat across from the two. Jumin Han looks at me with confusion.

"Ms. L/n. You don't have someone with you?" He asks, looking at the door to see if someone were running late.

"Oh. No. I do all my work by myself. I can't find anyone who I would trust with my work," I reply.

"Understandable. If that is the case, then lets start this meeting," Jumin says to me.

Once again, I nod in response, and I take out all of the papers I prepared in advance.

~~~~

As the meeting comes close to an end, both Jumin Han and I are pretty much set on the same path. We are both in complete agreement to combining our departments.

Finally, the meeting is over, and the three of us are packing everything up. Jaehee Kang is the first to finish packing.

"I have to leave now, since I have to continue my work. It was very nice meeting with you Y/n L/n. I hope we can see each other again some time," Jaehee Kang smiles.

"I agree. I'll see you around," I reply.

I watched as Jaehee Kang left the room and finished packing up. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was a little after noon. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head, and I turned to Jumin Han.

"Mr. Han. Would you like you go to lunch?" I ask, hoping he would accept my friendly offer. "There is a cafe only a few blocks down. I saw it on my way here."

Jumin Han doesn't answer for a moment, as if he were thinking about his answer.

"Sure," He says. "Only if I can pay."

"But I'm the one who asked?" I question.

"It doesn't matter. I would like to pay. Consider it a thank you for coming to meet with me, today," Jumin says.

"Really you shouldn't pay. I will," I reply.

"Nonsense. I will pay," Jumin says.

"Fine. I'll pay for mine, and you pay for yours," I offer, sighing.

"Okay. Deal."

As we gather our stuff to leave, my bodyguards enter the room. They ask if I am returning to the hotel room I rented for the day. I smile at them and give them the rest of today off, saying I will be heading to lunch and returning to the hotel room on my own. Reluctantly, they nod and leave the room.

~~~~

During lunch at the cafe, Mr. Han and I start off by talking about business matters, and we soon trail off to talking about our personal lives and intrests. By the time we started talk about ourselves, Mr. Han told me to call him by his name, Jumin, and I offered the same with my name, him calling me Y/n. All of the rumors I heard about Jumin were proven to be false, as we continued to talk to each other. Jumin and I learn a lot about each other, and we grow really close to each other, close enough to the point of being best friends. The next thing we know, it is half past two, and we decide it is time to go. Jumin and I combine our share of the bill and tip.

As we walk out of the cafe, I feel a sudden wave of sadness come over me. By the way Jumin and I both try to keep the conversation going, it is clear that neither of us want to leave each other's side. Suddenly, I remember I have about six blocks to walk to get back to the hotel room I rented.

"I can take you back if you would like," Jumin offered, seeing me sigh. "I'm sure my driver wouldn't mind."

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course," Jumin smiles.

"Thanks," I reply, as I feel a light blush form across my face.

Jumin calls his driver, and he is here in no time. As we get in the back of the car and Jumin tells his driver where the hotel building is, Jumin introduces us, and I learn his driver goes by the name of Driver Kim. I quickly thank Driver Kim before putting my seat belt on and continuing my conversation with Jumin.

The six blocks feel like only a couple seconds, as Jumin and I talked the entire time. Jumin and I say our goodbyes to each other, and I get out of the car. Just before I am able to close the car door, Jumin calls my name.

"Y/n. Here," Jumin says leaning over the seat to hand me something.

I take it and see it is his business card.

"Jumin. You already gave me your business card, silly." I smile, handing the card back.

"Keep it," He smiles back.

"Okay," I say, confused, but I go back to my regular tone. "Thanks for the ride, Driver Kim. And thanks for spending some of your time with me, Jumin. It was nice to make a friend."

I close the car door and wave, as the car goes back onto the busy road. A frown makes its way on my face, as Jumin is no longer with me, and I walk up to the hotel room.

When I get inside my room, I shut the door and place all my belongings on the table, along with the second business card Jumin gave me. Suddenly the air conditioner turns on, which was right beside the table, and blows the card off the table.

 I reach my hand out to get it, but I miss it, as it falls to the floor. As I bend down to get the card, I notice it fell with the back side facing up, and there was something written on it. I pick up the card and read it.

'I really enjoyed talking to you, so here is my personal number to call when you have some free time. ~Jumin'

Just below the message was a phone number. I smile at the card, as I stand up.

"That's why you wanted me to keep it," I say aloud, as I pick up my phone to call the number written on the card.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.