707xReader ~ Pet Store Lovers

~Soulmate AU Series~
AU: You and your soulmate have identical tattoos about the day you meet

Warning: Contains name spoilers

Third Person POV:

Today was one of those ever so rare days where Saeyoung was free from all the hacking and had no more jobs to complete. However he still wanted to stay inside and do nothing.

Yoosung was one of Saeyoung's best friends, so he advised Saeyoung to go outside. Yoosung also joked about going on a quest for Saeyoung's soulmate.

The only problem was, Saeyoung has only looked at his soulmate tattoo once, but he covered it at a young age before he knew what it was.

Saeyoung didn't reply to the soulmate part, but agreed to going outside with Yoosung.

Your POV:

Today was the day where I would start at my new job at the local pet store. It wasn't the best paying job, but I need another way to make money.

My shift didn't start until around noon, so I have some time to myself. I stare in the mirror at my arm, looking at the so called "Soulmate Tattoo" in the form of a little kitten.

A small smile appears on my face, but disappears quickly, as it feels like everyone else has found their soulmate except for me. The thought of finding my soulmate was exciting, but at the same time I felt a little scared.

I let out a small sigh and continue to get ready for my shift that starts soon.

Saeyoung's POV:

"What is your soulmate tattoo anyway?" Yoosung innocently asks, as we sit on my couch.

"I never looked at it." I reply.

"What do you mean you never looked at it?" Yoosung questions like a young child.

"Well, I just haven't looked at it. Let's go." I say, sitting up from the couch and starting to walk away.

Before I knew it, Yoosung had already pulled up my sleeve and found the mark. I froze, knowing he would have found out one way or another.

To my surprise Yoosung didn't say anything, and started to walk to the front door. I didn't want to question why he didn't say anything, so I just followed him.

Your POV:

I arrived at the pet store a few hours ago. It was a weekday, so there were only about a few people here.

Today my boss assigned me to work with the cats and dogs. Both cats and dogs were in the same area, so it won't be too difficult. My job was to make sure they were all given water and food to eat, but the best part was, I get to play with all of them.

As I got all the animals their food, I finally got the chance to sit down. Even though I enjoyed playing with them, I worked up quite a sweat, so I rolled up my sleeves above my shoulders.

I was watching them eat when suddenly, a small, unusually orange almost red kitten walked out from behind a larger cat. It walked over to me, then ran toward the door that lead to the rest of the shop. My eyes widened and I ran after the cat, shutting the door on my way out.

I ran around trying to find the little kitten, but did not find it. I stopped running to catch my breath. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the small kitten being pet by a man with red hair and another man with blond hair behind him laughing.

A wave of relief washed over me, as I walked over to the two men.

"Excuse me." I said not wanting to be rude.

The two men look at me, as the kitten looked up at me, innocently, like it didn't run away or anything.

"Oh. You're looking for this kitten, I guess." The red head male says with a sad tone.

"Yes and I'm so sorry to disturb you-" I start but am cut off by the blond haired male gasping.

"Saeyoung!" He yells as the red-haired male stood up from playing with the kitten.

He pulled up his friend's sleeve to reveal the same tattoo of a small kitten in the same place as mine. I question why he suddenly yelled that, but I look down at my shirt and realize I still have my sleeves rolled up.

I look at the red-haired man in shock, but I can't find the right words to say. He seems to be the same way because he just looks at me without saying anything.

"Um... Well... I should take this kitten back now." I say and pick the kitten up.

However, just as I start to walk away, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Wait!" I heard the male, who was my soulmate I was longing to see.

I turn around and see the male had a few tears in his eyes, as they started to make watery paths down his cheeks.

"Please don't go." He begged.

I look in his eyes and notice that he might have gone though something terrible. The blond-haired male walked away, giving us space.

I nodded, but still kept the kitten in my arm. My free arm makes it's way to his cheeks, one at a time, and wipe away his tears.

"Saeyoung... That's your name." I say with a smile, as he nods. "Mine is Y/n."

He smiles the second I tell him my name, and brushes a piece of hair out of my face. My face becomes red at his touch. We stand there in silence, as the whole world seemed to stop.

The kitten looks up at us from my arms and meows, causing us both to come back to reality. We both look down at the little kitten, and quietly laugh.

"Is this little kitten up for adoption?" Saeyoung asks me, petting it's head.

"Yup. She is. Would you like to adopt her?" I reply with a smile.

"Only if you will adopt her with me." Saeyoung stated with a genuine tone. I smile and nod.

"Here, follow me. I'll take you to sign the adoption papers." I say and start to walk back to all the other animals, with Saeyoung following close behind.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed reading! Sorry if it seemed a little rushed. I really wanted to get a fanfic out for you guys.
I'm still writing the other soulmate AUs for the other characters, and I hope to have them out soon.
Remember requests are always open.