VanderwoodxReader ~ Lost

(And a slight 707xReader)
Warning: Involves Death & 
707 Route Spoilers  
Requested by: junesher90

Your POV:

I walk into the Choi twins living room, and sit down to watch TV.

Two years ago, we saved Saeran from Mint Eye.

As I turn on the TV, the news is up. The young women, looking to be in her early thirties, reported on the latest homicide that happened however it took place far from here.

Two years ago, the agency came after us while saving Saeran.

I turn of the TV, too upset to think about a killing at the moment. The twins were currently at the store, buying who knows what, so I sat in silence thinking about the past.

Two years ago, the agency had weapons, and weren't afraid to use them.

Even if I can't change what already happened, I still want to think about everything that took place. Maybe this is my way of remembering you on this date.

Two years ago, I was falling slightly behind, and an agent fired at me.

Suddenly two loud voices boom throughout the halls, meaning Saeyoung and Saeran are back. I can tell they're getting closer because their arguing was getting louder. Abruptly, the arguing stopped and silence filled the house, yet again. I know they walked in the living room, and saw my face full of tears, staring of into space. They knew what today was.

Two years ago, you looked back and ran in front of the speeding bullet.

I look over at the Choi twins, wiping my tears away, and tell them I'm okay.

Two years ago, your last words were 'keep running, don't stop' before your eyes closed for the last time.

I know they don't believe me, as more tears fall from my eyes.

Two years ago, you threw away your life for me to continue mine.

Both twins walk over, and sit on different sides of me. Even though Saeran isn't good with showing his emotions, I know he means well.

Two years ago, I knew they weren't romantic feelings, but I still thought of you as a friend.

I lay my head on Saeyoung's shoulder. We're now engaged, but every year, on this day, I still remember your sacrifice and death.

Two years from your last day, I'm still wondering if you considered me someone to talk to when everything was turning bad.

Three years from your last day, I'm still wondering if you instantly regretted your decision.

Four years from your last day, I'm still lost, trying to figure out why you died to save my life, Vanderwood.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: 
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. I know it wasn't really an 'xreader', but I really didn't know what else to write.
Next week I will start writing the soulmate series I mentioned.
Remember requests are always open.