Meet S and S

"It is a new school year Sophia, aren't you excited?" The 17 year old girl from Florida asked her best friend. 

The other girl, who was fixing her dark hair turned around and camly but cold-heartedly said "Last night when you decided to stay over, you promised not to bable about that."

Meet Sophia Black everybody. When you say REBEL this is the person you are describing. She is sarcastic, dark, intelligent, miscivious and rebelious person. You do not want to step on her toes. On the outside, Sophia is beautiful, she has dark hair, pale skin and black eyes, just like Snow White. Except the attitude, Snow would never start a war. This girl could. 

On the other hand, you have Scarlett Everheart, who was nice, shy and loveble. She did her best at school, while Sophia wasn't really interested in classes.

"I am sorry Sophia, I thought that this year would be different..." Scarlett trailed off.

Are you wondering why would a nice girl like Scarlett be friends with Sophia? The answer is simple. Sophia isn't mean to Scarlett. Sophia is mean to people that she doesn't like. Only to people that are mean to her. She protected Scarlett from others, Sophia is a loyal friend, and Scarlett knew that. Sometimes, she just wasn't in mood. Like today.

"Come on. I am driving." The car ride was silent. As they pulled up on the driveway, Scarlett felt more excitemant bild up inside of her.

 "The boys...They look even better!" She stated looking around.

"Idiots." Sophia said following Scarlett's gaze.

"How come that you are not interested at anything here? I mean there must be something."Scarlett was curious. Sophia never talked about her plans in future. Sometimes, Scarlett felt like she doesn't know her BFF. 

"How can anyone be interested in those dummies?" Sophia pointed to the boys.

"Our school is full of boys who only knew how to kick the ball around. Nothing else Scarlett."Sophia said entering the school.

"You know that not what I meant." Scarlett murmured.

"My interests aren't here. What can this hole give you?!" Sophia semi-yelled. She had plans, but in NYC. She has been adored by fashion since she was a kid. Sophia wanted to start here career there. Maybe model?

"OK, OK. Let's go to class." Scarlett hurried inside hoping that will end the conversation.

When they entered the classroom, Alexander, Scarlett's crush since, well forever, was sitting alone. The moment her eyes landed on him, Scarlett felt her heart skip a beat.

"Go sit with him."Sophia whispered.

"You think I should?" Scarlett was scared.

"What to say?" She asked.

"Ask him about his summer." Sophia said and walked away. She  said sat at one of the last benches. Lying her legs on the desk, she admired her new black boots.

"Is the seat taken?" She heared the voice ask. Sophia put her bag on a chair next to her.

"Now it is. Move along." She said not looking at the boy talking to her. It was 8 o'clock in the fucking morning and she wanted to be alone.

"You know, you should look who you are talking to before being rude." Sophia lifted her head.

"James. Hey." She greeted her friend and moved the bag from the chair.

"You brought Scarlett to school again, huh?" James asked and Sophia looked at Scarlett.

"Yes, I did. So what?" James exhailed the breath he was taking in. 

"She's taken. I left her to drool over Alex." Sophia said.

"Wait. You are not in my class, you're a senior. What are you doing here?" She asked confused. He gave her an annoyed look. 

"Get lost Marshal." She murmured waving her hand toward the classroom door.

"Bye Black." James said and left.

Sophia heared the bell ring motioning that the class started. Their teacher entered the room. He was a grumpy idiot. Sophia loved  to annoy him.

"Good morning class." Everyone stood up to greet him. Except Sophia, of course.

The teacher spotted her rebellious ways and said "I said good morning miss Black." 

She wasn't his favourite person." I am not answering to that." She told him.

"Why not?" Suddenly he was red from anger.

"For this morning to be good,I wouldn't be here talking to you." She said dead serious. The class laughed to her answer making her smirk.

Bring it on old man, she though, I can do this all day.

He looked away and started teaching.

Sophia put her headphones and she let music play on her phone, showing the teacher that she didn't give a fuck about him or his boring class.

This year is gonna be easy, Sophia thought after the bell rang.

Authors note:

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter.

I am so excited because this is my first book on Wattpad...

Anyway, new chapter coming soon,

                                                           Milica