Through the halls of the Elite hotel

It has been a month since the gala and Sophia was feeling like she was in paradise.

Her career was well, doing great actually. Jennifer told her that she is one of the best reporters in W. She turned 18 a week ago, so she became W's permanent employee.

When it came to friendships, Sophia had a few friends. Sabrina and Sophia saw each other every day.

 Then there was Ginger. She was the it girl. Next to her, both Sabrina and Sophia felt less beautiful. Although Ginger always told them they were wrong. 

Kira finally apologized for acting like a bitch, so Sophia and her usually went on shopping spree's.

She lost every contact with Chris. Sometimes, Kira would talk about their relationship. And Sophia would sometimes see the boy hanging out with her boyfriend Mark.

Mark? You guys want details? OK here it comes.

She loved everything about Mark Dallas.

From the way her name slipped from his lips, to the way he played with her hair. She loved that every time she bit her lip he would tease her saying " I would like to bite that lip too.", the way he complimented her outfit.

She adored the way he smiled when noticed she was staring at his abs. Even the way he drank his fucking whiskey.

She loved every itsy bitsy part of this guy. He would make her forget all  about her problems when he kissed her. Her knees would turn into jelly every single time.

 Her parents stopped judging  as soon as they heard how much is her payment. They felt proud once they heard that their daughter is successful. Ethan called her every day. He missed her so much.

Sophia has just returned from W. After she changed her outfit, she walked to the elevator entering Mark's penthouse.

 He could live by himself a apartment, instead of living in his own hotel, but he always said that the Elite hotel was his empire and that he could not leave it.

She heard multiple voices coming from the living room but none of them sounded like Mark's.

What is going on?  She thought remembering that Mark hasn't answered any of her calls that day. All she could get was his voicemail.

She walked in the living room, spotting three older men sitting at the table. She had no idea what the trio was doing, but she noticed there was a pile of papers at the table. It looked very messy.

One of them walked towards Sophia. He had both surprised and angry face.

"Miss. I believe you are in the wrong apartment. Now please leave. I am having a very important meeting with my lawyers." He said grabbing her shoulders with his huge hands turning her small body around and pushing her towards the elevator.

Watch out, old man. She is gonna explode.

"First of all, this is my boyfriend's penthouse and you do not look like him. Mark Dallas, the owner of the Elite hotel. Second, I can do whatever I want, and you can't tell me what to do. Which means, that I have every human right to be here, if  I desire. Go discuss that with your lawyers." She yelled her blood boiling out of anger.

"Oh, Mark. Finally the right girl for him. Same as him." She smiled at this.

"But now that I have realized that, you need to leave him. You do not look like Elite to me." He said. Of course, there is always a but. Sophia hated it. It was too cliche.

"Ugh. Don't you get it? I am not not leaving. Not even if you begged." She hissed. Who was this guy to threaten her?

"Good, because I don't beg." He said and she was ready to attack.

"Let me guess something. You are loaded and you are going to blackmail me." She said and the man nodded. She read another person. Thank God for the sixth sense.

She jumped towards him about to attack him. The man thanked God that Sophia was stopped. She was grabbed from behind by Mark's strong hands.

"Father. I see you met Sophia." Mark greeted the man.

Authors note: 

Okay. I think this is one of the best chapters so far. Please comment.

                                                                                  Milica