Ladies With Anger Issues

Author note:

So this chapter is dedicated to sloksingh420! She/ he has been voting on every chapter I have posted so far. I love you sloksingh420!

                                                                           Kisses,

                                                                                               Milica

"Explain one more time. What made you think today is"Bring Your Mom To Work Day", huh?"

Jennifer was following Sophia's mother around the room with her hawk eyes. 

Sarah decided to come to W, despite Sophia's begs. And now she was wondering around the building asking random people random questions. It drove Sophia crazy. 

She watched her mother run her fingers trough material that people from Chanel brought for Jennifer to critic. It was a short black dress that Sarah stopped walking to look at. 

Her mother took the dress in her hands and looked at it with a confused look. 

"Sophia!" Sarah called and Sophia rolled her eyes. Jennifer grabbed Sophia's shoulder before Sophia started walking.

"My office. Without your mother. And Sophia, this is the first and the last time something like this happened."

Sophia could not say anything but nod. She walked over to her mother.

"What is wrong?" She said a little annoyed.

"Would you wear this? Because  it is too short." Her mom said not taking her eyes from the dress.

"Come on mom. You are going home." Sophia sighted. 

********

"I am telling you, Jennifer was pissed." Sophia said jumping on the couch.

"Yeah, So pissed that she fired me." Kira said taking a spoon of her ice cream.

"What? Kira... Oh my God. It must be my fault." Sophia said.

"You are not making me feel better." Kira said smiling at the ice cream.

"Do not worry, Sophia." Kira started standing up."I got a new job, anyway." 

"Really?" Sophia asked surprised. "That fast?"

"Yep. I am working in an art gallery nearby. I am finally going to show my work to the world."

At this, Sophia opened her mouth in wonder. She had no idea Kira was interested in art.

"What? If Jennifer thought she was going to ruin me, she is wrong. I am a Williams, and we do not give up. Especially not to old ladies with anger issues."

Sophia laughed to that. 

Kira was fine. Everything was fine.