Runway beauty

Authors note: Imagine Selena in that outfit, if I can even call it a outfit. Hope you enjoy. 

                                                                                                              Milica

Ah. Fashion. Runway. Dresses. Or in this case, underwear. 

That is right kids, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. 

And in the middle of it, Sophia Black. 

Sophia was waiting for her mark to start. She had a seashell around her body, and she could focus on anything but the fact that she was ichy.

"Sophia remember, have fun. Smile.Just... Look amazing. Make the audience fell that you are aware of the fact that you look smoking hot." She imagined Ginger saying.

"And breathe." She thought. All around her, there were Victoria's angels. They were just like Sophia, waiting for their minute and a half. Except, they weren't freaking out.

"Sophia go." The woman said. Sophia heard her heels bang on the floor as she walked. She walked from behind the huge seashell that stood on the stage. 

A girl that walked before her touched her hand, probably  to make Sophia feel better. Sophia smiled widely at her and continued walking. It wasn't walking.

Sophia felt like she was flying.

Once she stopped "flying" at the end of the runway, she spotted Mark in the front row. She popped her hip out, and blew him a kiss. 

She turned around and started walking back.

*******

"Girl you did better than Ginger!" Sabrina said hugging her.  Sophia smiled.

"Pardon? I am a pro. But you did good."

"Thank you?" Sophia giggled.

She did it.

Authors note: 

So, 2 more chapters to go and then a sequel...