That feeling of love

The two walked past paparazzi and entered the gala. Little they know that this was going to be the best night of their lives.

Sophia spotted Kira at the bar. Not drinking. Serving. Mark followed Sophia's gaze, and burst out laughing.

"You did that?" He asked his date between laughter.

"Kind of." She replied looking at her co-worker.

"Now I like you even more." He stated.

"Hey, there's the cameraman. I should start interviewing." She said leaving.

First to interview was a formal model, Elenor and her Husband John.

"Elenor! I am so glad to see you here." Sophia did not know this woman, but Jennifer told her that Elenor didn't like to be called Mrs. Spark. 

"I have heard about you. Sophia, isn't it?" The woman started and Sophia nodded." W's wonder kid. How old are you?" Elenor finished.

"17. So can I interview you?"Sophia asked.

"Of course, darling. What do you want to know?"

"What are are you wearing?" She started with questions.

"It is Dior. I brought it a few days ago. Isn't it beautiful?" The woman replied looking at her outfit.

"Yes, it looks perfect on you. Where did you travel this summer?"

The guestions came one by one. To each of them, Elenor and John answered with a smile. So did everyone that Sophia interviewed.

One interview was special. With Sabrina White.

"Hey. You are Mark's girl, right?" Sabrina said as soon as Sophia approached.

"It's Sophia." She corrected but it made her feel special when Sabrina said that she was Mark's.

The silly questions again.

Whose your love interest? Favorite designer? Summer?

At the end Sabrina asked Sophia to come hang sometimes, watch movies or whatever. Shopping? The two even exchanged numbers.

All done for today, Sophia thought.

Mark approached. He grabbed her hand and dragged her on the dance floor.

A slow song started and she place her hand on his shoulders. She shivered when she felt his hands on her waist.

They danced and danced. It felt like it has been hours. But she was fine. It felt good. For the first time, Sophia felt love. One problem, she did not have the balls to express her feelings.

"I am gonna get a drink." Alcohol would help.

"Yeah. I am gonna go say hi to Chris?" He said and they went different ways. Chris as here? Sophia did not care.

She approached the bar. Kira was still there.

"Martini please." Sophia smiled bitch-ly. If that is even a word. Kira pored the drink and handed it to her.

" Hey. Stay away from Mark and Chris. They are mine." She said.

"And why would listen to you?" Sophia asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Because I will crush you." Kira hissed.

"I am not afraid of you. Watch me." Sophia said. finished her drink and walked towards Mark kissing him.

"I really like you." She said.

As the words came out of her mouth, Mark smiled.

I got the girl, he thought.