You are everything

"Why didn't you tell him?" She whispered once she saw Mark's father leave with his lawyers. Mark was polite to them. Well kind of. He called the security. They were unpolite.

"Tell him what?"He snapped. Sophia grabbed her bag getting ready  to leave. He was not in the mood and she did not want to fight him back saying "Don't rise your voice with me" and ruin what they had.

"About me. That you are happy. About us." She said. 

Mark looked blankly at her. A tear dropped down her face. 

"Are you? Are you happy?" He stood in silence. That could mean only one thing. Sophia did not want to believe it.

"I am going to leave now. I have a thing with Sabrina." She lied and ran out of the penthouse.

Mark punched the wall with his fist.

"This is not happening. It is a faze." She mumbled waiting for Mark to burst trough the door and kiss her. Get things back like they were supposed to be. It never happened.

She was sitting on the floor in her apartment. After some time, she fell asleep.

3 days later

Mark was sitting on the couch and drinking his third bottle of whiskey.

"What did you do?!" He heard a pissed voice yell and he turned around to face the person.

There stood Sabrina White, her half sister Ginger and Kira fucking Williams.

"Where is she?" Kira asked. He just shrugged his shoulders motioning that he had no freaking idea.

"Dallas you son of a bitch!" Ginger yelled giving up on trying to be polite.

"Girls." Sabrina warned.

"Mark. We called W. She hasn't showed up these past three days.What happened?" She said sitting next to him. 

Mark sat in silence and drank his drink.

"We can't find her." She continued.

"Try her apartment." He mumbled walking away.

"She locked her door and turned off her mobile. Sober up. You are coming with us." Kira said pushing him in the bathroom.

1 sobering up later:

Four people walked to the door.

"It is locked Sabrina. What do you want me to do?" Sophia heard the voice say.

"Mark." She tried to yell but it came out as a whisper. She did not move for these past few days. Not to eat. She just sat there. Crying.

"What if she killed herself?" Ginger said to Mark.

"You girls watch movies too much." He commented.

"Do you know why we are trying so hard? Because you two are the best couple we have ever seen. She changed you. We are doing this because you were happy with her." Kira told him pushing him towards the door.

The two blondes nodded.

Mark pushed the door with his body a few times. The door finally opened and allowed the group to see Sophia laying on the floor.

As she saw him, Sophia smiled weakly. 

Mark spotted that her face was pale and that she was weak.

It's my fault, he thought.

The three girls stood there in shock.

Well now he knows she loves him, Kira thought but she did not dare to say anything.

Mark walked to the girl kissing her forehead and picked her up. He lied her on her bed.

"Ginger. Water. Kira. Room service. Sabrina open the window." He ordered and the girls all ran in different ways.

"Do not worry. I've got you now."