Us?

Sophia twisted in her bed. She was not used to it, which was weird considering that was her bed.

As she tried to make herself comfortable, her body bumped into something warm and hard as stone. She groaned and opened her eyes. Her black eyes widened as she saw who her body bumped into.

Mark fucking Dallas.

She punched him on the shoulder and boy whined in pain.

"Ow! What was that?" He yelled and jumped out of her bed.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" She yelled back. 

"Sophia you came to me." Mark whispered and sat on the bed running his hand through his hair. He did that a lot.

"No, I did not." She said and laid on her back. She noticed that the sheets were green.

Oh, right. Ethan's room, she thought.

"We are in Ethan's room. The room you are sleeping in." She murmured.

"Yeah."

"I am going to leave you. Night." She said totally ashamed. She started walking towards the door hoping that he would call her back.

"Sophia. I do not mind a pretty girl in my bed."

She smiled. Mark did not think she was a freak. Thank, God. She tiptoed to the bed and lied down. 

"Netflix? We do not have to wake up early next morning."

Sophia nodded her head and grabbed Ethan's laptop. He won't mind.

She made herself comfortable in his arms for the rest of the night.

"Did you realize that we work better as a team? We should be together, Sophia. We love each other. Isn't that a reason strong enough? Just be my girlfriend." He whispered in her ear, making her skin shiver. 

She gave him a peck on the lips.

"I  never stopped being your girlfriend."