Party animals

She heard the door open, and she peeked outside. Sabrina, Kira and Ginger were entering the apartment. She got up and ran to the door to meet the trio.

Except there was not a trio. There were about 30 people standing at the doorstep. Sophia stopped at her track and looked at her friends surprised.

"Do I smell a party?" Mark said interrupting a hurricane that was blowing in Sophia's head.

The crowd cheered and entered the apartment dancing to the music. Sophia tried to break trough the crowd looking for Sabrina, Kira and G. She spotted the trio at the mini bar taking shots with Mark and Chris.

"There you guys are. What is this?" She screamed. Music was loud and she couldn't hear her own thoughts.

"It is a party for Mark. Duh." Kira said. Sabrina smiled at Sophia trying to fix what Kira said.

"We missed you, Sophia." She said turning around towards the drinks.

"Hit me." She said and sat down. She is not going to let them avoid her.

Suddenly she felt G's hand on her shoulder slapping her.

"That is not what I meant." She hissed and Mark handed her the glass of vodka figuring that she was talking about the drink.

She took a shot. Then three. Then six. She found herself dancing her ass off with Mark's body next to her's. She wasn't sure but the song was Martin Garrix. It really did not matter.

Suddenly she heard Chris' voice trough the mic.

"Yo! Do you know what we are celebrating? The king is back!" As he said that, the sweaty crowd cheered and Mark stepped on stage next to his best bud. The two bro hugged and Mark took a long look at Sophia. 

She was standing in front of the stage.  Mark reached out his hand to her. She grabbed it and he helped her climb to the stage.

Everyone was staring at them waiting for something romantic yet twisted to happen. It did.

Mark leaned closer.

"Would you..." He started and the whole room went silent. Sophia's heart was about to jump out of her chest. "Make trouble with me?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I will. " She said and that made Mark smirk. The music started again and the party continued.

Authors note:

 So, that's it. I hope you like it.... Till tomorrow.

                                                                        Milica