It Is Safe

"Are you sure, G?" The boy spoke trough his I phone.

"No. I am going to let you get arrested." The blonde model rolled her eyes on the other side of the phone. She was getting her nails done. They were pink, of course.

 Ginger was like Barbie.

Beautiful, blonde, famous and she lived in a penthouse which was 50 shades of pink. The only thing that was missing in G's life was a Ken. But she didn't mind.

"Please tell me you are joking." 

"Of course I am dummy. You and Sophia can come back to town. She is coming back, right?"

"I guess... We did not talk about it."

She put her pink nail polish on the counter next to her. Mark wasn't acting this lost before. He always had things under control. Luckily, she was there to talk some sense into him.

"Mark. You ca not leave Sophia behind!" She yelled trough the phone.

He sight.

 "Of course I won't  do that." 

"Here she comes now. We will come home in few days." He said ending the call.

He saw Sophia from afar. She was parking her bike and taking  plastic bags from the bike's saddlebags. She has just returned from grocery shopping. 

He never saw her like this. Plastic bags in her hands. Leggings and an old baggy sweater with an emblem of her high school covering her body. 

No Prada, no Dior or Marc Jacobs. 

But she still looked like a goddess.

She kissed his cheek once she reached him. He grabbed bags from hands and put them on the kitchen counter once they entered the house.

"I am making lasagna for dinner." She said opening the fridge and putting the groceries in it. 

"G called. We are coming back to New York."

As he said that Sophia closed the fridge door.

"When?" She said not facing him.

"It doesn't matter. You do not want to come, don't you?"

Authors note:

Okay, few people that are reading my story...

Please comment! I need to know what you think.

                                                                       Milica