Pre- Fashion Week Stress

Ah. Fashion week. The most stressful week of the year. 

"IT'S FASHION WEEK!!!" Kira yelled waking up all the girls. Kira, Sabrina, Sophia and Ginger had a sleepover at Kira's place.

Sabrina jumped up and screamed"FAVORITE WEEK OF THE YEAR!!!", and the two teenagers ran in Kira's walk in closet.

Ginger was already having her phone in her hands texting someone. She was fully dressed and her hair was perfect. Sophia thought that she probably woke up before Kira and Sabrina.

It was Fashion week. And Ginger was  a famous model. During this week, she let herself be beautiful for money. 

Her phone was already ringing. She was replying the texts. She came back to reality once she felt a pair eyes looking at her.

"Good morning, Sophia." She murmured not taking her eyes or thumbs off the phone. 

"Why are they so excited? It is just fashion week. It happens every year." Sophia asked Ginger.

Ginger huffed. It is not just Fashion Week. It is the week when magic is born.

"You will see. And after you do, you will change your mind." Ginger said,"And now excuse me, Marc Jacobs is waiting for  New York's hottest model." With that said she flicked her hair and left the apartment.

The two girls returned to the room fully dressed. They were followed by set of giggles escaping their lips.

Sophia looked at them questionable. Before she was able to ask them why were they laughing, they pulled her into the walk-in closet trying out many combinations.

******

The blonde bombshell walked into the room that was full of people running around. But no matter how busy they were, they would always stop in their track to smile at her once she entered the room. That is one of the many things that Ginger loved about her job. 

She noticed that some models were already here trying out the dresses for the show. Around them there were at least 2 dressmakers who were there just to make sure that the dress fit on the model perfectly.

"Ginger! So happy to see you. Finally." Marc Jacobs said while opening his office doors and walking towards her.

He was wearing on of his many white shirts and his famous smirk. He was unshaven and it made Ginger think that he was working all night.

Ginger smiled in return, and she kissed his cheek.

"Now that you are here, I need your opinion on something."

He said and the two disappeared in his office.

*******

"Hey Jo." Sabrina said entering the room. She was having a smoothie in her hand and her phone in another.

"Sabrina. I assume you are here to pick up the tickets?"

Jo was Sabrina's manager. She was an incredible woman. She could make impossible  happen. 

During the summer, she found Sabrina a job. It was a movie about Cinderella. 

Long story short, her boss promised her tickets for the Marc Jacobs fashion show as a gift.

"So... Can I have them?" She asked. Sabrina had a bad feeling about this. Something was not right. She could see it on Jo's face.

"Only if you bring my son as your date." The woman said and Sabrina almost dropped her smoothie on the floor.

"What?! No. I earned those tickets. I worked my ass off for those tickets. When I could have been in Bahamas. You can't take that away from me!" Sabrina usually did not make a scene. But this was too much.

"Save your breath, Hollywood. We will take it from here." She heard a voice from behind her, and turned around. There stood Mark and Kira.

When you need to get some information out of someone, or in her case a ticket, you called Mark and Kira. When you needed revenge, the two would help you get it. Embarrassment in public? Mark and Kira were on your speed dial. They were a badass team.

They were spiteful for fun. Sabrina sometimes thought it turned them on.

*******

"It sucks that I wasn't there to see it. I would have really enjoyed it." Sophia pouted.

"Sorry that I did not call you when we tortured Sabrina's manager, babe." Mark smiled. 

"It is important that Sabrina has her ticket." She could not imagine the front row of the show without her best friend.