Sophia gone wild

For the past few days, ever since she got out of the hospital, Sophia was trying to avoid Mark.

Let's just say she failed.

It was hard to avoid owner of the hotel you are staying in. No matter how hard she tried she kept seeing him daily, she felt like he was everywhere.There is one explanation.

His blue eyes were hunting her.

Every time she saw him she would caught him staring. He would look perfect leaning on the wall with his leather jacket and few buttons on his shirt unbuttoned.

His hair would look like some girl has just ran her fingers through it.

One way to explain it. He would look like a Sex God.

It drove her crazy.

"Hey. Stop staring. You are the one that broke up with him."

"Oh my God. You are so regretting it. Aren't you?" Kira continued what Ginger started.

"Let's just get out of here." Sophia ignored her friends' comments.

"So how are you and Chris?" Ginger said turning to Kira. 

Now that is a taboo subject.

Kira and Chris looked amazing together. But their relationship was rocky. They have just ran off road and bumped into the tree.  

"G stop it.  Kira can mourn without your comments." Sabrina warned her stepsister.

Both Sophia and Kira had pain written all over the face. 

"Let's forget about boys and go shopping. And then we are going to eat our weight in ice cream." Ginger said hailing the cab.

**********

"You know what?! This is depressing. Forget about ice cream and movies, we are going to the party." Ginger jumped up from her bed.

In matter of minutes G's room was a mess. Dresses, heels and makeup were all over the floor.

The girls were standing in the middle of it, all dressed up.

Few minutes later they were entering the club. There was a party hosted by none other than Mark Dallas.

Sophia danced and danced until her legs hurt. She drank tequila and fooled around with Kira and Sabrina. Ginger got lost somewhere in the crowd, probably kissing some random guy.

Suddenly the cops entered the place Sophia felt someone grab her hand.

"Help me disappear. Please. In the name of our love." Mark Dallas. Sophia felt shivers down her spine as she ran through the crowd towards the back entrance. She bumped into Ginger.

"You go. I got this covered. Dallas. Leave the town." She said pointing to the car outside.

"Girls are holding up the police. Thanks, G." Sophia murmured.

The two sat in the car. 

"Sophia where are you driving? We are supposed to get lost. Remember?" He said once she figured out that she wasn't driving to the airport.

"Mark I need to get my stuff." She said tossing him her phone. "Tell them to prepare your jet."

"I have my phone." He said.

"Just use mine, you moron!" She yelled hitting gas. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were selling?" She asked. He sat in silence.

"God damn it Mark. Now I have to save your ass!" She said exiting the car and running inside of the Elite hotel.

Why was she doing this? She wasn't sure either. She just knew she loved this guy.

She entered her apartment and stuffed clothes into her bag. She ran to the elevator and pressed the button to Mark's penthause. She packed some of his stuff too.

When she found herself in the hotel's lobby, she spotted an employee watching her. She gave him a 100 dollar bill.

"You did not see me." The man nodded and she sat in the car driving to JFK.