The walk of inspiration

Sophia felt the bed drift and she woke up. She looked on the other side of the bed. Her brother was sitting there.

"Hey there. I thought you are coming with me to help dad." He said. She wasn't really in mood.

"Why don't you go? Call me when you guys need a test driver." She murmured.

"You okay sis? I mean you never sleep at day time and your eyes are red and puffy. Did you cry yourself to sleep?" He said grabbing her shoulder just when she was about to leave the room.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a walk, to clear my thoughts. Don't worry Ethan." He gave her a worried look as she said that. But Sophia was not going to tell him.

"Seriously. Don't." She said grabbing her phone. She exited the room leaving Ethan sitting there feeling lost.

As Sophia exited the house, she realized what a nice day it was. She decided to head towards the town center.

She walked past a university that her parents planned for her and Ithan to continue education at. Apparently they had a really good program. She didn't really like that idea. As she walked by, she saw girls exit the building and talking. They looked happy. She also saw boys playing sports at the yard...

Then she walked past the museum. A girl was sitting on a bench in front of the museum reading a book. She had a smile that made Sophia think that she was reading something very interesting.

She walked by her favorite boutique. There were beautiful bikinis in it's window. A girl walked by and admired the clothes as well.

"They are pretty cute, huh?"

This took Sophia by surprise. Strangers usually didn't have time to chat with people they didn't know.

"Um... Yeah, but we've seen things like that before." Sophia said. When it comes to fashion, Sophia talked like a pro. Like a toughest critic of the designers.

"I see you have an eye for fashion. Why don't you come to this seminar. After that there's a test. If you do good, the prize is an intership at W!" The girl said handing said handing a flyer to Sophia. Sophia smiled widely as the girl left. Intership at W?!

Who says that dreams end when you wake up? Her's was about to begin and Sophia was fully awake!