Making friends

Sophia groaned to the sound of her phone next to the bed she slept in. Not opening her eyes, she took the phone and answered.

"Sophia. Why didn't you call?" She opened her eyes when she heard her father's voice. She looked around. This wasn't her room. What the hell happened last night?

"Dad can I call you later?" She asked standing up. Whose room is she in?

"No you can't. You..." She cut him off by pressing the end call button.

She wasn't drunk. You can't get drunk with one martini, right? She walked in the bathroom of an unknown apartment and combed her hair, took a shower.

At the living room of the same apartment, Mark and Chris were siting and sipping whiskey.

"Dude. Seriously? After that thing with Sophia at the gala you pay a girl. Even I noticed it. You two clicked. And I am dating Kira since kindergarten." Chris said once he heard water from the shower.

"Shut up Chris. Soph is awake." Mark replied.

"Soph? She is here?" Mark nodded.

"Wow. Um... I'm gonna go." Chris said standing up.

"Sit. Look what you could have had." Mark ordered. 

She put on the dress from last night. 

She walked out her feet bare and heels in her hand. Once she spotted two boys drinking she smiled. Thank God. She wasn't kidnapped.

She sat next to Mark kissing his cheek.

"Morning." She said to Mark. She didn't even look at Chris. He deserved it.

"Don't you mean noon?" She widened her eyes. She looked at his watch. 12:00.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Would you get up if I called you?" Mark asked but he knew the answer.

"You are right. That would be waste of time." She said. She looked at her phone. There was a text from Sabrina. She wanted them to meet up at the White residence.

"It is Sabrina. I am going to her place." She walked to the elevator.

"Um... Where exactly am I going?" She asked turning around. Mark smiled. She was the cutest person he met so far.

"I'll drive you. But first, you are wearing a dress from last night." He said.

"Right. Thanks." She said.

She got to her apartment, changed and the two walked out of the hotel, and Mark drove her to Sabrina's in his cabriolet.

She kissed him goodbye and entered the building. Sabrina lived in a penthouse with her brother.

Sabrina greeted her with a huge smile on her face. Soon after, Sabrina's half sister Ginger joined them in the movie marathon.

Ginger was a famous model and she worked all around the world. Sophia always wondered how that felt. Wherever you go, people reorganize you.

Ginger said that she felt like the whole world was her backyard.

They ate croissants for lunch because they were lazy to make anything and they danced to the music all day.

Sophia realized her mom was wrong. Rich people can be nice.

 Well except Kira. She was a bitch. She joined them too.

You can guess how that turned out.