Caught In Action

So cliche.

"Guys what are you doing here?" Sophia yelled in surprise jumping from Mark's lap. She widened her eyes at her parents who were standing at the doorstep.

Her father let a bag he was holding fall from his hands on the floor. "When we talked yesterday, you've made it obvious that you are out of control. So, we came to fix it." He said sitting on the couch.

Mark was still in shock. How do you react in these situations? He had no fucking idea.

"SOS. Parents in town." He tuped and sent to a group chat with Chris, G, Sabrina and Kira. They would know what to do.

"Fix me? Okay. What are you talking about?" Sophia said. Her heart was beating fast from all the anger.

"Dad. I think I made it clear. My life, from now on, is none of your business." She continued speaking. She run her hands trough her hair.

"I am fine. I have lots of friends. A boyfriend. A great job. My modeling career is about to start. I do not need you guys to take care of me anymore." She said sitting down on the couch.

"We can't stop taking care of you. You are our little girl." Her mother spoke for the first time. She approached the couch and touched Sophia shoulder.

Sophia glared over her shoulder. She was about to continue the argument but the door opened interrupting her.

The door revealed Ginger, Kira, Chris and Sabrina. They walked in, and Mark imagined them in slow motion. They would look so cool. The Fantastic Four coming to save his ass.

Sophia stood up as she saw the group.

"Greetings. Ginger Harrison. And you are?" Ginger said sitting next to Sophia's father. He looked at her like she was crazy. But she ignored the weird look on the man face and she kept rambling about how Sophia has a great job, that she is very talented, etc.

Sophia's father tried to stop G from talking, and eventually he gave up. She did not want to stop trying to soften him for Mark and Sophia.

On the other side of the room, Sophia saw Kira talking to her mother. Kira was saying how much fun they had on the Fashion Show. Her mother followed Kira's every word.

Mark was talking to Chris and Sabrina in the bedroom. The two were giving Mark advice on how to act in these kind of situations. Mark nodded his head absorbing every word that came out of Sabrina's mouth.

Suddenly, Mark entered the living room and started talking "Well, now that you are here, I am not letting you stay in some motel in Queens. You can stay here with Soph and me. Welcome to New York." He said smirking.

Yes, that famous Dallas smirk. Sophia stood there in shock. He was serious?He shot her a smile, and she still stood there frozen. Her parents cannot stay in here. She could say that there was no room, but she would lie.

Kira nudged her in the shoulder waking her up from her thoughts. Sophia turned around to face her. Kira had a look on her face that said "Play along."

Sophia read it, of course, and walked to Mark. She smiled.

"Yes. That is a great idea."

She noticed her mom was smiling like a idiot at the two. Her father lost the hating glare, but he hasn't smiled yet.

"We will work on that." She said smiling at her father.