New Enemies

Late Evening

She just sat there pulling her knees up to her chest in a protective way trying block out all the bad things and good things that were happening to her in this world.

After sitting there for a good while, she looked up to see the sun was blazing colours of orange, red, yellow and indigo. But there is always something that seems to go wrong in these quiet beautiful moments deep down there is a disaster that occurs.

There was a speck of green and black fire in the sky, it looked like it was heading for here. Before she could even get to her feet, the green and black orb of fire hits the ground near her sending shockwaves.

But not only did these shockwaves pushed her away and forced her to the ground.

It gave her a massive headache, the pain was unbearable, she could've barely even opened her eyes without it giving her more pain.

But, against her better judgement, she opened them anyway, looking at where the fireball crash-landed. She didn't even notice her tattoo glowing multicoloured until she looked down but that wasn't important for now.

She could deal with that later, right now, she had to deal with those bitches.

Green and dark purple flames surrounded them, licking at the ground menacingly. One had pale skin and the other, had sun kissed skin. One of their hair was fiery pink and the other was raven black.

They had similar features almost like they were twins but their eyes and hair were surely different.

The one on the right had green irises and the one on the left purple. Before she could notice anything else they both came flying towards her. She couldn't do anything, the intense pain kept her rooted where she was.

Everything slowed down for like 3 seconds, she could make out their fist glowing from the energy or fire or whatever they possessed.

They were a few feet away but something, some instinct had her putting out her hand towards them.

That, was when everything sped up again.

Her hands get searing hot like the fever she possessed and before they could even connect with them, her legs acted on their own and pushed backwards sending Avery flying into some bushes and a few trees but that was minor stuff.

She was a good mile away but she could still see where she had been standing just a few seconds ago, her eyes widened as she saw it, blue and black  flames decorated the spot. The same flame decorating the floor, also decorated her feet a little but that wasn't the end of it

Oh boy, here we go again!