Teaming Up

Avery, AJ, and Avery's ever so loving clown prince, all stood shoulder to shoulder, some green gas still in the atmosphere, still intoxicating Avery's father and mother.

Avery bit down on her lip hard just thinking about her father and mother, well mostly her father being unable to fight.

Avery could feel the temperature rise drastically. Joker and AJ knew to move away when Avery got like this.

Waves of heat were pouring off of as she stared coldly into...well heatedly into the eyes of Darkseid and Lex Luthor.

They both had stupid grins plastered on their faces.

"Looks like daddy can't help you now cupcake," Lex taunted

Avery gritted her teeth and more waves of heat poured out of her.

"Stop talking," Avery angrily whispered.

She clenched her fist and Joker and AJ covered their faces as Avery burst into a huge column of blue flames.

Penelope looked out the window of the castle seeing a bright flaming Avery.

Penelope looked down at Avery's mom and dad. They were getting worse and their fevers were high. Penelope did her best by passing cold wet rags over their heads every 5 minutes and had 2 fans on the couple 1 for each of them.

Penelope held her stomach and looked at it. She hadn't yet told AJ about his 10 day old child and she prayed that he would live long enough to see him/he.

After the bright flash, Joker and AJ looked at Avery to find a a big ring of blue fire around her, her fists on fire and her rising upwards like a Flame.

Did I say her hair had turned blue? Led and Darkseid backed away.

Darkseid threw down a cube after they backed away 3 steps, the cube projected a monster and then it suddenly started to become realer until the monster had created a small crater around its feet.

The monster had blue handcuffs on and was thrashing around it also had on a green neon collar. Avery glared at the monster

"Doomsday," Avery growled

Lex Luthor smiled to himself and pressed a button at the back of his palm and the shackles immediately fall of the blue colour suddenly gone. Doomsday was about to smash Lex into pieces when he froze up, Lex had pressed the same button behind his palm.

Doomsday turned around like a zombie and then he suddenly became animated again it ran towards Avery charging.

As soon as Doomsday was in her radar, Avery ran and slid between its legs.

Doomsday looked around confusedly and Avery RKO'ed the beast.

Lex in his battle suit, charged towards Joker.

Joker took out a small green ball and a small purple ball,  he threw the green one on the floor and the misty green gaseous gas spread towards Lex.

Lex tried to use his infrared glasses but a fist in purple gloves grabs it and a tiny sparks erupts after.

Lex shot everywhere with plasma gun he had attached on both arms of the battle suit. The scream of a man was soon heard filled with pain and agony. Lex let his guard down smirking even though The  green mist was still there.

CRUNCH! the sound of Lex's jaw breaking resonated through out the whole area. A madly grinning joker had punched the bald man hard.

Lex's head was even snapped to the side. Lex turned his head slowly as he wince at the pain. He spat out a tooth looking ready to kill but joker gave threw the purple ball in his hand at lex's face causing to be a purple mess. Lex ended him a with a front twist kick to his armored chest knocking him down to the floor.

Penelope watched AJ fight as she still applied cold water on her patients. She looked at AJ out the window and saw Darkseid was having his way with AJ. She couldn't allow this to happen yet she couldn't leave the sick ones behind.

Avery put her hand on the floor calling on the plants in the area. Suddenly a massive root was laying between Darkseid and AJ.

"DO IT NOW AJ!" She screamed

AJ produced a gun with a purple bullet. Radion. He shot the bullet into the chest of Darkseid causing the wound to ooze a purple substance.

After Avery RKO'ed Doomsday, the beast leaped up and swung the back of his hand at Avery.

It sent Avery flying but she stopped mid air looking down at doomsday bitterly.

Avery breathed in let the fire consume her. The blue fire surrounded her body and formed into a huge fireball.

She flew downwards at doomsday crashing into him causing doomsday to be lit on fire.

Avery threw punch after punch at Doomsday pinning it down with her knees on its chest.

The blue flames crept along Doomsday's skin causing him pain and burns.

The monster screeched in agony trying to get up, but Avery punched him back down to the floor again pushing it deeper in the earth.

Avery only realized she was killing it when it started to slow down in its struggling.

She jumped out of the crater she made and watched the flames slowly out.

The monster had burns etched along his skin and it trembled.

Avery willed herself to calm down and her hair instead of looking like a blue flame went back to its auburn colour and her fists ceased fire.

She looked at AJ and Joker, they both had their opponents down Lex looked terrible and Darkseid was bleeding this purple liquid.

Joker and AJ walked towards Avery and they group hugged.

Then Avery kissed AJ's cheek and pressed her lips against Joker's

Joker smirked at her then slightly jumped when a hand landed on his shoulder

"I know we haven't always been the best of friends, but thank you Joker." AJ said fondly

Joker smiled

"Jonathan," he said

AJ's eyebrows went into his hairline that was hidden by his mask

"What?" His asked

"Jonathan, my name, Jonathan Good," he replied putting out his hand

AJ smiled and shook the extended hand

All this time Avery glowered knowing 2/3 of the most important men in her life were now, something close to friends