You Sick Freak!

Avery had been looking for Riddler for the longest while now.

When she saw him, she geo-leaped to the top of the neighboring building

Wisps of rain swept across Avery while she stood on the roof of a red brick building staring down into the mossy alleyway.

Thunder clapped in the distance, lightning illuminated the alleyway and went dark, it did this a second time and there he was, Riddler himself, his black and blonde shoulder length hair matted to his face and neck making him seem a little bit..attractive?

Avery shook her head and put on a scowl.

This lunatic was not joker and she would never like him she thought to herself.

Riddler's green suit clung to his biceps and his face wore a grin of satisfaction.

"You could come out now princess," he smirked

Avery rolled her eyes and jumped down from the roof hitting the floor.

She cracked her knuckles and rolled back her shoulders.

"You're just another walk in the park," she spoke confidently

Avery held  out her left hand to the side of her and blue flames  immediately erupted from it.

"It'd be a shame to paint my cane red but that's the colour you like," Riddler replied

Before Avery could give a response to Riddler's stalkerish behaviour, he did a formal bow and two figures erupted from the shadows behind him, they both wore all black and it was hard to tell who they were.

The one on the left did some fancy footwork, he tried to trip Avery but she dodged and was about to pummel him to the ground but as soon as she tried to her hand was caught.

"Surprise!" The one on the left cackled.

He counter attacked her! His right foot caught her fist just in time.

Now that stunned Avery for half a second and in that half a second Avery was caught in an uppercut from the shadowy figure from the right.

She stumbled back and the left shadow ran and slid across the floor knocking Avery down.

The two figures loomed over her ominously.

Adrenaline was her buddy but only for a little while, flames surrounded her and the shadowy figures stepped back in horror.

Avery slowly rose from the ground and a pretty smirk painted her face.

Her hands burned with flames, all hell broke loose after.

She manipulated her flames to act like a whip, shipping the shadowy figures backing them into a corner.

But she forgot her third guest.. Riddler. His cane connected with Avery's calf and she fell to her knee, this gave the shadowy figures confidence, they both got back up going in for the attack.

The left figure dived into Avery and rolled on the ground with her, eventually the second one joined and they pinned her to the floor. Riddler stood over her and smirked

"See princess, should've come quietly, no matter pet," he mocked clamping a metallic collar around her neck then putting a green rag which was sickeningly sweet near her nose.

Spots danced around her eyes as she passed out the words "sweet dreams princess" ricocheted through her mind.