-•-•2•-•-

Adrien cocked his head back in laughter as Marinette danced on the coffee table. "What?" She giggled as she hopped down. She checked the time and yelped, picking up her bag. "Cleaning ladies come in two minutes!" He picked up his bags and ran out of the hotel room with her. They ran outside and found their stolen car and drove off. He looked over to her and laughed. "What's so funny Kitty?" She moved to the back and changed her blood soaked shirt. They heard a scream from down the street and laughed.

"Just remembering that you killed a five year old girl over what character in a show was better." He laughed about the earlier events.

"Well, she was an idiot, like you Kitty." She kissed the back of his neck and he smirked.

"But I'm your idiot Princess," he smirked as she moved to the front and put on her shirt. She pulled on the ripped crop top and her high waisted shorts that started to squeeze her. He put his hand on her thigh and squeezed and she giggled and moved into him. "Why don't you give me some head why don't you?"

"Why don't you suck a dick?" She scoffed and he laughed.

"I was kidding." He chuckled.

"I wasn't." She snickered.

"Hey!" She laughed and kissed him. He tried to keep his eyes on the road and not down her shirt. She slapped his face and broke the kiss then sat back down. "Where do you wanna go now?" She looked at her phone and groaned. "What?"

"Nothing," she sighed. "Uhm, the Bourgeois Hotel. I wanna rob Chloe."

"Let's do it tonight." She nodded and he pulled into a mall.

"Why are we here?"

"You need clothes right?" She nodded. "Well then we'll buy them, but properly." She groaned.

"But-"

"No buts. Knife," she groaned and gave it to him. "Gun," she gave that to him. "Pocket knife."

"God you're no fun!" She gave him the rest of her weapons and he smiled. He tucked a gun into his pants and then they went into the mall. They went into a few stores then stopped at the food court. "Now can we rob someone?" She groaned. He laughed and fed her his ice cream.

"No not today. We're going to go slow and be normal," she hissed at that word. She ducked when she saw a familiar face. "What?"

"Someone I know." She growled.

"We're fine. They don't know what we look like." She sighed and came up. They spotted her and ran away from her.

"God I hate them."

"Why, exactly?"

"My past." She stuck her tongue out and threw away her trash.

"When will you tell me about that, exactly?"

She thought about it as they walked to the car. "Never," he groaned and she giggled. They sat in the car and she put her feet on his lap and they talked. "We should change the license plates soon."

"Yeah I guess. Where's the nearest dealership?" She found a map and he drove to it. He payed three hundred euros for them to keep quiet and got the plates. They put them on then got a hotel room. Marinette crashed on the couch and Adrien laughed.

"What's so funny jackass?"

"That you can fall asleep anywhere." He laughed and she giggled and looked at him.

"Yeah I can," she winked and he laughed. There was a knock on the door. "Kill the maid?"

"Nah. Wait until the end of our stay." She nodded and let them in.

"Hello and welcome to Nuit Du Jour would you like a complimentary-"

"No I think we're good. Thank you though." Marinette cut her off and closed the door. Adrien glared at her. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him, sitting on his lap. He kept his hands on her waist, rubbing circles on her hips. She kissed him deeply, running her hands through his hair. He smirked and kissed her back. She moved off of him and went to go take a shower.

"Why are you such a tease!" He yelled and groaned. She laughed and took a shower. She got out and walked in on him changing. She smirked and slapped his ass. He groaned and changed into his shorts and put on a tanktop. She crawled into the bed and he lied down with her. "You're an ass."

"So are you," she laughed and he held her hips to his body. He looked over to her and gently kissed her. "W-Why so nice?"

"You deserve to be treated nicely." He smiled and she punched his arm. He laughed and kissed her again. They soon fell asleep.